- 1 How do you tell a girl she’s beautiful in Japanese?
- 2 How do you compliment a girl in Japanese?
- 3 How do you compliment appearance in Japanese?
- 4 How do you say beautiful in Tokyo?
- 5 What is the Japanese name for beautiful?
- 6 What is kawaii desu ne?
- 7 What is Sugoi?
- 8 How do you express love in Japanese?
- 9 What is kawaii Japanese?
- 10 What is kakoi in Japanese?
- 11 What is Subarashii?
- 12 What is Jouzu in Japanese?
- 13 What does Kireina mean in Japanese?
- 14 What is Goodnight in Japanese?
How do you tell a girl she’s beautiful in Japanese?
Learn Japanese How do you say “you are beautiful” in Japanese? In Japanese, ‘beautiful’ is “きれいKirei”. When you want to tell someone “you are beautiful”, you can say “ Anata wa Kirei desu”, or “Anata wa totemo Kirei” to mean ‘you are very beautiful’.
How do you compliment a girl in Japanese?
How to compliment in Japanese
- 素敵 [Suteki] – Fantastic! Beautiful!
- かっこいい [Kakkoii] – Cool!
- かわいい [Kawaii] – Cute!
- すばらしい [Subarashii] – Wonderful!
- 上手 [Jouzu] – You’re good at this!
- 優しい [Yasashii] – You’re so kind!
- 頑張っているね [Ganbatteirune] – You sure are working hard!
- 美味しい [Oishii] – Yummy!
How do you compliment appearance in Japanese?
- カッコいい – Kakko ii – Cool or handsome.
- イケメン – Ikemen- Good looking.
- センスがいい – sensu ga ii – Nice sense of clothing/style.
- モテそう – motesou – You seem to be popular with women.
- 似合 にあ ってる – niatteru – Looks good on you.
- 凛々 りり しい 顔立 かおだ ち – riri shii kao dachi – sharp looking face.
How do you say beautiful in Tokyo?
Beautiful in Japanese: Utukushii (美しい) or Kirei (綺麗)? The two most common words for beautiful in Japanese are 美しい（うつくしい） and 綺麗（きれい）.
What is the Japanese name for beautiful?
Akina, a unique name for females in Japanese means “spring flower or spring leaves”. This beautiful Japanese female name means “beautiful” or “beautiful” or “brilliantly coloured flower or a fragrant flower or brilliantly colourful summer”. The name has other variations such as Ayae, Ayaka and Ayako.
What is kawaii desu ne?
Kawaii desu ne means, it’s cute, isn’t it?
What is Sugoi?
すごい (Sugoi) is a word that’s typically used when you’re left awestruck out of excitement or feel overwhelmed. This can be for any situation be it good or bad. A similar English expression would go somewhere along the lines of “Oh… Wow”.
How do you express love in Japanese?
How to Say “I Love You” in Japanese: 11 Ways to Spread the Love
- あなたを愛しています。 (あなたをあいしています。) — I love you.
- あなたに夢中です。 (あなた に むちゅう です。) — I’m crazy about you.
- 大好きだよ。 (だいすき だよ。) — I really like you.
- 好きだよ。 (すき だよ。)
- 好きやねん！ (すき や ねん！)
- 6. … 大好き！
- 私はあなたが大好きです。 (わたしは あなたが だいすき です。)
- 僕/私のこと好き？(ぼく/わたしの こと すき？) — Do you love me?
What is kawaii Japanese?
In Japanese, the word kawaii has a meaning that sits more or less at the juncture of “cute, ” “tiny,” or “lovable.” The cute aesthetic—with its bold, nearly cartoon-like lines and rounded forms—informs a large segment of Japanese popular culture.
What is kakoi in Japanese?
格好（かっこう）- Read as Kakkou 2. いい – Read as Ii. The former refers to the “Appearance” of someone or something whereas the latter is an adjective used to describe something as “Good”. When put together, these 2 words form Kakkoii, of which would be used to describe someone or something as “Good Looking” or “Cool ”.
What is Subarashii?
Subarashii means splendid; glorious; excellent; or superb.
What is Jouzu in Japanese?
Jouzu is often written using Japanese kanji. It looks like this: 上手 The first kanji means “up,” and the second one means “hand.” Therefore, if we put the two together, it means having the “ upper-hand,” or that someone is good at something.
What does Kireina mean in Japanese?
Kirena「綺麗な」means beautiful and can be used as neat /tidy /clean.
What is Goodnight in Japanese?
Generally, the Japanese expression for saying “goodnight” is “ おやすみ“(Oyasumi).