- 1 What does Kha Khun mean?
- 2 What does Rao mean in Thai?
- 3 What does Tirak mean in Thai?
- 4 How do you apologize in Thai?
- 5 What does Mai Dai mean in Thai?
- 6 How do you express love in Thai?
- 7 How do you say basic phrases in Thai?
- 8 What does Chun mean in Thai?
- 9 Can you kiss in Thailand?
- 10 What does Jing Jing mean in Thai?
- 11 What does Jup Jup mean in Thai?
What does Kha Khun mean?
The Thai word for thank you is khop khun. It is perhaps the most important Thai word to learn. Thais are polite and khop khun is a response that is always appreciated.
What does Rao mean in Thai?
 เรา [rao] I think most people understand that ‘เรา [rao]’ means ‘ we’ only, it also means ‘I’ used by both males and females. When to use เรา [rao]: It is mostly used when talking to friends in the same age.
What does Tirak mean in Thai?
tirak yes, nice words to say to friend.im thai.
How do you apologize in Thai?
If you want to say sorry in the Thai Language, the most common way is saying ขอโทษ (kŏr tôht). You can use kŏr tôht to mean “excuse me”, “sorry”, “apologies”. Keep in mind, that if you are a female add Ka at the end of sentences, and if you are a guy add krap at the end of the sentence.
What does Mai Dai mean in Thai?
Dai – You/ I Can. Mai Dai – Can not. Mai Pen Rai – Nevermind. Pood Thai Mai Dai – I can not speak Thai.
How do you express love in Thai?
Learn these romantic Thai phrases to win over that special someone in your life.
- You melt my heart.
- /kun tam-hâi jai pŏm lá-laai/
- I have got a crush on you.
- – คุณโดนใจผมมาก
- /kun doan-jai pŏm mâak/
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
How do you say basic phrases in Thai?
Basic Thai Phrases
- Hello – Sawadee khrup/ka.
- Yes – Chai (khrup/ka)
- No – Mai (khrup/ka)
- Maybe – Aaj ja (khrup/ka)
- Thank you – khop khun (khrup/ka)
- Sorry/excuse me – Khor thoad khrup/ka.
- Where is the restroom– Hong nam yoo tee nai khrup/ka?
- I need a doctor- Phom dong gaan hai mor maa raak sa khrup/ka.
What does Chun mean in Thai?
Check word by word. Chun = I. Ruk = love.
Can you kiss in Thailand?
For you these are just souvenirs, for Thais it is their cultural heritage. * It is not polite to express your private affection by hugging and kissing your partener in public places.
What does Jing Jing mean in Thai?
The root word is จริง, which means ‘true’ or ‘real’. จริง Jing1. If you repeat the word twice, it means ‘really! ‘, ‘ seriously ‘, or ‘I’m telling the truth.
What does Jup Jup mean in Thai?
My Wife and I always joop joop. Kiss kiss. “kiss kiss” which in Thai means “I will come close to your neck and give a gentle snif to smell your smell”