- 1 Where do you live in French informal?
- 2 How do you answer where you live in French?
- 3 What’s your name French?
- 4 What is à in French?
- 5 What is French for in?
- 6 What is your age in French?
- 7 How do you say in French Who do you live with?
- 8 How will you ask someone’s name in French?
- 9 What is the meaning OU Habite tu?
- 10 What does J Habite in English mean?
- 11 What is the meaning of Habite?
Where do you live in French informal?
The French translation for “Where do you live? (informal)” is Où habites-tu?. The French, Où habites-tu?, can be broken down into 3 parts:”where” (où), “live; are living; inhabit; are inhabiting (2nd person singular)” (habites) and “you (singular)” (tu).
How do you answer where you live in French?
- Où habites-tu? Where do you live?
- Tu habites où? Where do you live? Formal/plural questions:
- Où habitez-vous? Where do you live?
- Vous habitez où? Where do you live?
What’s your name French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What is à in French?
The French prepositions à and de cause constant problems for French students. Generally speaking, à means “to,” “at,” or “in,” while de means “of” or “from.” Both prepositions have numerous uses and to understand each better, it is best to compare them. Learn more about the preposition de.
What is French for in?
ThoughtCo Team. Updated July 28, 2019. In French, the prepositions en and dans both mean “in,” and they both express time and location.
What is your age in French?
Lesson Summary This question can also have a slightly different word order, frequently used in conversation: Tu as quel âge? To answer, saying how old you are, you begin with j’ai followed by your age, for example, J’ai 22 ans. In French, the verb avoir is always used when saying how old someone is.
How do you say in French Who do you live with?
” Qui est-ce qui habite avec toi? ” = Who’s living with you?
How will you ask someone’s name in French?
To ask someone their name, a stranger or someone older than you, ask, ” Comment vous appelez-vous? “. When asking someone your own age, it’s “Comment tu t’appelles?” To answer, say “Je m’appelle” + Your Name.
What is the meaning OU Habite tu?
Où habites-tu? where do you live?
What does J Habite in English mean?
j’habite (une maison): I live (in a house)
What is the meaning of Habite?
• habiter. → livelodgeresidedwell.