- 1 How do you say thanks for good comments?
- 2 How do you thank someone for a compliment over text?
- 3 How do you accept praise?
- 4 How do you thank someone for a compliment on Facebook?
- 5 How do you write a thank you message?
- 6 How do you show appreciation in words?
- 7 How do you reply to a good message?
- 8 How do you praise someone professionally?
- 9 How do you praise someone?
- 10 How do I accept praise humbly?
- 11 Why can’t I accept a compliment?
- 12 What to say to someone who appreciates you?
- 13 How do you say thank you in unique way?
- 14 How do you say thank you meaningfully?
- 15 How do you thank someone in a picture comment?
How do you say thanks for good comments?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you thank someone for a compliment over text?
How to Respond to a Compliment Text
- “Thanks – you made my day.”
- “Well thanks – if you could see me, I’m full on blushing!”
- “I so appreciate you saying that – that was so sweet of you!”
- “Thanks so much – I really like your (insert a personality trait).
How do you accept praise?
9 simple ways to accept praise at work
- Example: “What a wonderful presentation that was!” “Thank you so much! I appreciate it.”
- Example: “Great job on those numbers.” “Thank you!
- Example: “Great work on the campaign!” “Thank you so much.
- Example: “This was very well put together, Isha.” “Thank you.
How do you thank someone for a compliment on Facebook?
How do you thank someone for a compliment? Say “Thank you. As a general rule, if you receive a compliment to simply and humbly say thank you or thank you, I appreciate your kind words. By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the nice comments of others and do not seem vain, ashamed or proud.
How do you write a thank you message?
How To Say Thank You: Thank You Note Wording
- Thank you so much for…
- Thanks a million…
- I want to sincerely thank you for…
- I appreciate that you…
- Thanks it made my day when…
- I can’t get over how thankful I am for…
- I wanted to give my many thanks for…
How do you show appreciation in words?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
How do you reply to a good message?
Here’s how to respond
- Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback.
- That’s so good to hear! I’m glad [it turned out well/you were pleased with the end result/our hard work paid off].
- Thank you!
How do you praise someone professionally?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you praise someone?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
- You are an incredible human.
How do I accept praise humbly?
The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person’s kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
Why can’t I accept a compliment?
There are three factors happening here, feeding into one another endlessly to make it hard to accept compliments: low self-esteem, cognitive dissonance, and high expectations. It goes like this: you don’t think much of yourself, for whatever reason. Either way, you have low self-esteem.
What to say to someone who appreciates you?
You can say “I appreciate you” by saying:
- “Thank you”
- “I’m grateful for you”
- “You’re amazing”
- “You’ve really helped me out”
- “You mean the world to me”
- “I love you”
- “You don’t know what this means to me”
- “You are so thoughtful”
How do you say thank you in unique way?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you thank someone in a picture comment?
We’re so glad that we chose you to be our photographer Just a note to say THANK YOU! We’re so glad that we chose you to be our photographer! You we’re such a pleasure to work with, and your enthusiasm for the job is clear to see – It’s probabaly why you’re so good at what you do!