- 1 How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
- 2 What’s pretty girl in French?
- 3 What is the prettiest French word?
- 4 How do we call a girl in French?
- 5 Is French beautiful?
- 6 What is Femme Jolie?
- 7 What is the meaning of La Belle?
- 8 What are some cute words?
- 9 What is the most beautiful word?
- 10 What do u call a boy in French?
- 11 WHAT IS A in French?
- 12 What is girl mean in French?
How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
French Translation. belle fille. More French words for beautiful girl. belle-fille noun. beautiful girl, good-looking girl, pretty girl, daughter-in-law, stepdaughter.
What’s pretty girl in French?
pretty girl: jolie fille; mannequin.
What is the prettiest French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
How do we call a girl in French?
The word for girl in French is fille.
Is French beautiful?
FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE According to several informal online surveys, there seems to be a general infatuation for spoken French all over the world. French has been described as smooth, flowing, elegant and aesthetically pleasing.
What is Femme Jolie?
pretty woman. More meanings for jolie femme. good-looking woman noun. jolie femme.
What is the meaning of La Belle?
French: metronymic from La Belle, literally ‘ the beautiful (woman) ‘ (Old French beu, bel ‘fair’, ‘lovely’).
What are some cute words?
What is the most beautiful word?
The Top 10 Most Beautiful English Words
- 3 Pluviophile (n.)
- 4 Clinomania (n.)
- 5 Idyllic (adj.)
- 6 Aurora (n.)
- 7 Solitude (n.)
- 8 Supine (adj.)
- 9 Petrichor (n.) The pleasant, earthy smell after rain.
- 10 Serendipity (n.) The chance occurrence of events in a beneficial way.
What do u call a boy in French?
Wiktionary: boy → garçon, gars, boy, jeune homme.
WHAT IS A in French?
Generally speaking, à means “to,” “at,” or “in,” while de means “of” or “from.” Both prepositions have numerous uses and to understand each better, it is best to compare them. Learn more about the preposition à.
What is girl mean in French?
The French word for girl is E.g. la fille.