- 1 What does the French word poop mean?
- 2 Do the French say sacre bleu?
- 3 How do you say Bum Bum in French?
- 4 What is the proper word for a fart?
- 5 How do you politely poop?
- 6 Is Sacre bleu a swear word?
- 7 Is Zut alors rude?
- 8 What is mon Dieu?
- 9 What do you call a bum?
- 10 What is to download in French?
- 11 How do you spell Darier?
What does the French word poop mean?
French Translation. caca. More French words for poop. la merde noun. shit, crap, damn, turd.
Do the French say sacre bleu?
Sacrebleu! Sacrebleu is a very old fashioned French curse, which is rarely used by the French these days. An English equivalent would be “ My Goodness! ” or “Golly Gosh!” It was once considered very offensive.
How do you say Bum Bum in French?
- player or racer who performs poorly. bum → tocard;
- anus specifically. bum → trou du cul; cul;
- informal: butt(ocks) specifically. bum → fesses;
- informal: buttocks or anus. bum → cul;
What is the proper word for a fart?
Excess gas in the intestinal is medically termed ” flatulence.” (But what is excess gas is difficult to define since symptom-free individuals have recorded approximately 14 passages of gas per 24 hours!)
How do you politely poop?
Quick and Dirty Toilet Tips:
- Never let them hear you plop.
- Seek out the private stall, every office’s designated pooping room.
- Leave your phone and reading materials at your desk (No leisure-reading on the office loo!)
- No eye contact! Don’t you dare make small talk.
- Double check the lock.
- No lingering!
Is Sacre bleu a swear word?
Sacrebleu or sacre bleu is a French profanity used as a cry of surprise or happiness. It is a minced oath form of the profane sacré dieu, “holy God”. The holy God exclamation being profane is related to the second commandment: “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”
Is Zut alors rude?
Zut alors or zut! Zut which is more common than the old-fashioned “zut alors” is actually just a very polite way to say merde. It’s like saying “shucks” or “dang” to avoid swearing in front of people you shouldn’t swear in front of.
What is mon Dieu?
“Mon Dieu” ( my God in French ) is a 1960 song by Édith Piaf.
What do you call a bum?
of low or inferior quality. the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on. synonyms: ass, backside, behind, bottom, buns, butt, buttocks, can, derriere, fanny, fundament, hind end, hindquarters, keister, nates, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, seat, stern, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush. type of: body part.
What is to download in French?
[ˈdaʊnləʊd ] (Computing) transitive verb. [file, information] télécharger. to download a file télécharger un fichier.
How do you spell Darier?
Darier disease is a skin condition characterized by wart-like blemishes on the body. The blemishes are usually yellowish in color, hard to the touch, mildly greasy, and can emit a strong odor.