- 1 How do you say Baby Girl French?
- 2 What do you call a baby French?
- 3 Is Bebe French for baby?
- 4 What is French for beautiful girl?
- 5 How do you write baby girl in Spanish?
- 6 What are French babies first words?
- 7 What is a French girlfriend called?
- 8 What do the French call their parents?
- 9 Does Bebe mean baby?
- 10 What does Coca mean in French?
- 11 Is Bebe Le or LA?
- 12 What is golden girl in French?
How do you say Baby Girl French?
Detailed Translations for baby girl from English to French girl: fille; jeune fille; jeune femme; petite; demoiselle.
What do you call a baby French?
Adults also call kids mon fils (boys), ma fille (girls) or mon chou (boys and girls). Babies and toddlers are bout de chou. Friends also express affection with words like mon vieux and mec for guys and ma belle for girls. For a group of friends, use les plus another term, such as les copains.
Is Bebe French for baby?
From French bébé ( “baby” ).
What is French for beautiful girl?
the beautiful girl (pretty girl; doll; manequin) la jolie fille; le mannequin. jolie fille [la ~] noun.
How do you write baby girl in Spanish?
“baby girl” in Spanish
What are French babies first words?
Let’s see what are the French baby first words.
- Papa – Dad.
- Maman – Mom – Note the French don’t really have a shorter word for Maman, nor a synonym.
- Lolo – this is milk in Kid French.
- Un Nounours – say the final S.
- Un doudou – watch out for this one.
- Un dodo – sleepy time.
- Un dada – a horse.
- Un toutou – a dog.
What is a French girlfriend called?
In textbook French, they teach you that a boyfriend is a petit ami and a girlfriend is a petite amie.
What do the French call their parents?
I asked Monique Palomares about what they call their parents in France. Here’s what she wrote: We typically say “father” and “mother” as “papa” and “maman”. We don’t use “père” or “mère ” on their own nowadays, you can only find that in literature.
Does Bebe mean baby?
Bebe is an alternate spelling and pronunciation of baby, usually used playfully or affectionately.
What does Coca mean in French?
coca → blow, snow, coke, nose candy, dust.
Is Bebe Le or LA?
Member. It is a masculine noun, in French we use un bébé regardless of the genre – boy, or girl!
What is golden girl in French?
noun. (popular) enfant f chérie.