- 1 How do you respond to Ich liebe dich?
- 2 What is the correct way to say I love you too?
- 3 What is Ich liebe dich?
- 4 How do you say I love you in a cute way?
- 5 What do you call your boyfriend in German?
- 6 Can you reply me too to I Love You?
- 7 What is the difference between I too love you and I love you too?
- 8 What do you say back to I Love You?
- 9 How do you say I love you in Austria?
- 10 How do you say aww in German?
- 11 How can I impress my German crush?
- 12 How do I tell my boyfriend I love him without saying it?
How do you respond to Ich liebe dich?
If you’re responding to someone who says “Ich liebe dich” — and if the feeling is mutual — you can either say “Ich liebe dich” or “Ich liebe dich auch” (“I love you too”) in return.
What is the correct way to say I love you too?
No one uses “I too love you” though so I don’t recommend using it. ” I love you, too.” should be the correct way of saying, of writing; this “too”, means “also”, “in the same manner or way”, “likewise”. It’s more colloquial, more popularly used than to say “I also love you”.
What is Ich liebe dich?
If you want a straightforward translation, ich liebe dich is how to say “I love you ” in German, but it does come with some strings attached. This phrase is only used for serious relationships, typically intimate ones that you’d have with a trusted partner or spouse.
How do you say I love you in a cute way?
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You”
- I’m crazy about you.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You take my breath away.
- Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
- There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from.
- You’re my partner in crime.
- You look great today and every day.
- I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day.
What do you call your boyfriend in German?
Schatz is the most common German term of endearment, according to surveys. Couples all over the country call each other this pet name or one of its many cute forms, such as Schätzchen (little treasure) or Schatzi (little treasure).
Can you reply me too to I Love You?
– I love you. – I love you, too. If you want to say “me, too”, you can say that, although in some situations in may be interpreted as less sincere than saying “I love you, too.” Also, it’s probably not grammatically correct, but that’s the accepted way of saying it.
What is the difference between I too love you and I love you too?
I love you too = I + other people love you. I love you too = I love + other actions to you. I love you too = I love you + other people. I love you too = I love you in the same manner as someone else loves you.
What do you say back to I Love You?
Alternative Responses To I Love You
- I love you way more.
- Thank you for loving me.
- I am so obsessed with you.
- There is nothing better than hearing you say that.
- You make the world a better place.
- No, I love you!
- You are the only person who can make me smile constantly.
How do you say I love you in Austria?
Starting with the stock and standard, Ich liebe dich is the classic way to say ‘I love you’ in German. It’s most appropriate for serious, long-term relationships. If the sentiment is mutual, you can say ‘I love you too’ by adding auch (‘also’) to the end of the phrase.
How do you say aww in German?
– “ Ooh, eine Runde Mitleid! ” (“Aww, a round of pity!”) The German words for “pity”, “compassion” or “empathy” are “Mitleid” (n.) and “Mitgefühl” (n.). The word “Erbarmen” (n.) is used in the sense of “mercy”.
How can I impress my German crush?
10 Romantic German Phrases to Impress Your Crush
- Ich liebe dich.
- Ich hab’ dich lieb.
- Willst du mein Freund/meine Freundin sein? (Do you want to be my boyfriend/girlfriend?)
- Willst du mit mir gehen? (Do you want to go out with me?)
- Schatz, Liebling, Kuschelbär (pet names)
- Ich bin bis über beide Ohren verliebt.
How do I tell my boyfriend I love him without saying it?
10 Ways to Tell Him You Love Him Without Words
- Give Him a Cushion.
- Give Him Your Ear (Even When the Subject Seems Less Than Pressing)
- Give Him Some “Guy Time”
- Give Him What He Wants (Before He Knows He Wants It)
- Give Him Your Admiration.
- Give Him His Adulthood.
- Give Him His Dreams.
- Give Him the Remote.