- 1 How do you express love in Greek?
- 2 How do you say I love you in code way?
- 3 How do you spell Sagapo in Greek?
- 4 How do you say goodnight in Greek?
- 5 What are the 7 Greek love words?
- 6 What are the 4 types of love?
- 7 What can I say instead of I Love You?
- 8 What are 5 ways to say I love you?
- 9 What are the three words better than I love you?
- 10 What does Agapo mean in Greek?
- 11 What does Sagapo Poli mean?
- 12 What is the meaning of Agapi Mou?
- 13 What is the longest Greek word?
- 14 How do you say yes in Greek?
- 15 What is Kalispera?
How do you express love in Greek?
How to Express Love in the Greek Language
- Σε αγαπώ (Σ’ αγαπώ) – Se Agapo, S’Agapo – I Love You.
- ἀγάπη – Agapi – Unconditional Love.
- ἔρως – Eros – Romantic Love.
- φιλία – Filia – Friendship Love (“Brotherly” Love)
- στοργή – Storgi – Parental Love.
How do you say I love you in code way?
2. 143: I Love You.
How do you spell Sagapo in Greek?
S’ agapo (Greek: Σ’ αγαπώ; English: I love you) is the name of a studio album by popular Greek singer Marinella.
How do you say goodnight in Greek?
Kalinikta: Goodnight in Greek.
What are the 7 Greek love words?
7 Distinct Greek Words Describe Different Kinds of Love—Which Have You Experienced?
- Eros: romantic, passionate love.
- Philia: intimate, authentic friendship.
- Ludus: playful, flirtatious love.
- Storge: unconditional, familial love.
- Philautia: self-love.
- Pragma: committed, companionate love.
- Agápe: empathetic, universal love.
What are the 4 types of love?
The Four Types of Love: Some Are Healthy, Some Are Not
- Eros: erotic, passionate love.
- Philia: love of friends and equals.
- Storge: love of parents for children.
- Agape: love of mankind.
What can I say instead of I Love You?
How do I say “I love you” without saying it in a text?
- “Smiling so much today just thinking of you”
- “Just wanted to thank you for being you:)”
- “I hope you know how much you mean to me”
- “I’m so glad you’re in my life!”
- “You are so amazing!”
- “You mean so much to me”
- Send a sweet GIF.
- Send a romantic song.
What are 5 ways to say I love you?
5 Different Ways To Say “I love you“
- I can’t stop thinking about you. No one matters but you.
- I’ve got you under my skin. I lost my heart to you.
- You set my heart on fire. Words. to express: to say opinions or feelings. express in other languages. QUIZ. Teacher’s pet is ___
What are the three words better than I love you?
Phrases that should be as important to us as a declaration of love.
- “I forgive you.” I forgive you for all the things have done, or will do, that may hurt me.
- “I’ll sacrifice for you.” I’ll sacrifice my time for you.
- “I respect you.” I respect you for who you are, and not for what I feel you deserve.
What does Agapo mean in Greek?
agapo. Agapo in Greek: means I love.
What does Sagapo Poli mean?
ENGLISH – GREEK. I love you very much! – S’agapo para poli! I want you!
What is the meaning of Agapi Mou?
5. Αγάπη μου (agapi mou)= love or my love.
What is the longest Greek word?
ηλεκτροεγκεφαλογραφήματος (ilektroenkefalografímatos), 25 letters) meaning “electroencephalogram”. The longest Greek word has 172 letters and 78 syllables. The transliteration has 182 Latin characters. It is the longest word ever to appear in literature according to the Guinness World Records (1990).
How do you say yes in Greek?
Learn How to Say Yes in the Greek Language: When someone asks you a certain type of question in the Greek language, the common answer is either yes or no. We have learned that “no” in Greek is όχι – ohi. In order to say yes, the typical way to say this is ναι – neh.
What is Kalispera?
Start your day off right with the morning greeting kalimera, meaning good morning. The same word structure applies throughout the day, so just switch to kalispera ( good afternoon ) and kalinixta (good night) as time passes. For a more informal greeting, try yasas (hello) or yasou (hi).