- 1 How do you say hello in 20 different languages?
- 2 How do you say hello in 12 languages?
- 3 How do you say hello in 40 languages?
- 4 What language is Ciao?
- 5 How do you say hi text?
- 6 What are cool ways to say hello?
- 7 How do you say hi in Algonquian?
- 8 What language is Bonjour?
- 9 What is a Spanish greeting?
How do you say hello in 20 different languages?
How to say “hello” in 20 languages
- French: “Bonjour”
- German: “Guten Tag” (good day)
- Spanish: “Hola”
- Italian: “Ciao” (yes, it also means goodbye) Now a little more obscure:
- Portuguese: “Oi” or “Boas”
- Polish: “Dzien dobry”
- Dutch: “Hallo”
- Croatian: “Dobar dan”
How do you say hello in 12 languages?
How to Say “Hello” in 12 Different Languages
- 你好! (Nǐ hǎo) Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
- 今日は (Konnichiwa) Language: Japanese.
- 안녕하세요 (Anyeonghaseyo) Language: Korean.
- Bonjour. Language: French.
- Hola. Language: Spanish.
- Hallo. Language: German.
- Ciao. Language: Italian.
- नमस्ते (Namaste) Language: Hindi.
How do you say hello in 40 languages?
How To Say “Hello” In 40 European Languages
- English – Hello in English is Hello – no point repeating that really but figured I might as well start with the obvious!
- Ukrainian – Dobriy den.
- Spanish – Hola.
- French – Bonjour.
- Russian – Zdravstvuyte.
- Portuguese – Olá
- Dutch – Hallo.
- Danish – Hej.
What language is Ciao?
One of the most well known Italian greetings throughout the world is the informal greeting known as “Ciao.” It is known for being used as either “hello” or “goodbye” between family members, friends, and those amongst the same peer group.
How do you say hi text?
Here are some ideas for funny ways to say hi: “Howdy, there!” or “Howdy, gorgeous!” “Hey, hi, hello!” “ Ahoy, matey!
What are cool ways to say hello?
So if you want to amuse your friends with exciting and catchy ways of saying ‘Hello’, the list below will come in handy:
- Hey, Sunshine! How are you?
- There’s My Pumpkin!
- What’s roasting, little poulet?
- Howdy-doody! Bring me up to date!
- More Tips To Make Any Greeting Fun.
- Wats poppin Chica?
- Waddup Brah?
How do you say hi in Algonquian?
Make a selection and hear some of the first words spoken in North America.
- KWE-KWE (Hello), spoken by Michelle.
- Algonquin Family.
- Algonquin Animals.
- Algonquin Forests.
- Algonquin Weather.
- Algonquin Sky.
- Algonquin Numbers.
What language is Bonjour?
interjection French. good day; good morning; hello.
What is a Spanish greeting?
The common verbal greeting is “ Buenos dias” (Good day), “Buenas tardes” (Good afternoon) or “Buenas noches” (Good evening/night) depending on the time of day. People may also say “¿Como está?” (How are you). A more casual greeting is “Hola” (Hello).