- 1 What are some cool Italian words?
- 2 What is Bellissimo?
- 3 How do you say friend in Italian slang?
- 4 What is the most beautiful Italian word?
- 5 How do you express love in Italian?
- 6 What does Molto Bene?
- 7 What does Di Molto means?
- 8 What are some Italian phrases?
- 9 How do you say cheers in Italian drink?
- 10 What do you say when food is delicious?
- 11 What does jabroni mean in Italian?
- 12 What does Fongool mean in English?
- 13 What is a Cumare?
What are some cool Italian words?
19 of your favourite Italian words (and some of ours)
- ALLORA: well, then, so. Let’s start with the obvious.
- LUCCIOLA: firefly.
- DIMENTICO: forgetful or oblivious.
- SFOGARSI: to vent, unload.
- PASSEGGIATA: stroll.
- MASCALZONE: rascal, scoundrel.
- SGONFIATO: deflated.
- PARRUCCHIERE: hairdresser.
What is Bellissimo?
New Word Suggestion. [Italian} meaning: Very Beautiful. Submitted By: DavedWachsman2 – 18/06/2013.
How do you say friend in Italian slang?
If you want to say “friends” in Italian, you would say either “ amici” (male friends or mixed group) or “amiche” (female friends). “Best friends” would be either “migliori amici” (male/mixed) or “migliori amiche” (female).
What is the most beautiful Italian word?
Below is a list of 15 beautiful Italian words that we definitely need in English.
- Mamma mia.
- Salve. From the Latin to ‘be well’.
- Torno subito. Meaning ‘be back soon’.
- Furbo. This means ‘clever’.
- Auguri. Meaning ‘best wishes’.
- Figurati. Meaning ‘imagine’.
- Daje. Meaning ‘come on!
How do you express love in Italian?
10 MORE WAYS TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN ITALIAN
- Amore mio – my love.
- Cuore mio – my heart.
- Tesoro mio – my darling.
- Sei tutto per me – you’re everything to me.
- Ti penso ogni giorno – I think about you every day.
- Sei il grande amore della mia vita – You’re the love of my life.
- Ti amerò sempre – I’ll always love you.
What does Molto Bene?
very well. More meanings for molto bene. very fine. molto bene. very good.
What does Di Molto means?
: very, extremely —used in musical directions.
What are some Italian phrases?
Basic Italian Phrases
- Buongiorno (Good morning)
- Buona sera (Good evening)
- Buona notte (Good night)
- Ciao (Hi / Hello / Bye)
- Come stai? (How are you?)
- Sto bene. ( I am fine)
- Scusi / Scusa (Excuse me [formal / informal])
- Mi dispiace (I am sorry)
How do you say cheers in Italian drink?
The most popular way of saying cheers in Italian is ‘ cin cin! ‘ (pronounced as ‘chin chin’) but of course, it’s not the only one. We can also say ‘salute! ‘, which literally means “health” and it makes sense since we’re wishing good health.
What do you say when food is delicious?
What does jabroni mean in Italian?
Jabroni is not Italian- American slang for a stupid, foolish, contemptible person. Jiboney is a colloquial Italian-American word that is of uncertain origin and was used mostly on recent immigrants, to create their primary definition of jabroni. The OED’s first five usages are of this jiboney word.
What does Fongool mean in English?
But fongool (also fangool) is not, as it might appear here, a word to describe people. It is an Americanized version of Italian profanity. The original phrase is Va’ a fare in culo, often shortened to vaffanculo, or just fanculo. This literally means “ go do it in an ass ” and is similar to the English phrase fuck you.
What is a Cumare?
If a man has a cumare, the word means mistress. Fans of “The Sopranos” will remember that Uncle June had a cumare (I believe he stashed her in Boca).