- 1 What does Tavalodet Mobarak mean?
- 2 What is a good way to say happy birthday?
- 3 What is a Persian greeting?
- 4 What is Happy birthday Hawaiian?
- 5 What does Azizam mean?
- 6 How do you say Happy birthday in French to a female?
- 7 How do you say HBD in Japanese?
- 8 How do you say happy birthday in different languages?
- 9 How do you say happy birthday to Bestie in unique way?
- 10 What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday wishes?
- 11 What does Chetori mean in Farsi?
- 12 How do you say hi in Iranian?
- 13 What does salamati mean in Farsi?
What does Tavalodet Mobarak mean?
happy birthday. melissa. Farsi (Persian) translation:Tavalodet Mobarak or Tavalodetoon Mobarak.
What is a good way to say happy birthday?
May your birthday be filled with laughter! May you have a fantastic day and many more to come! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I wish you all the best on your special day.
What is a Persian greeting?
Salâm / Dorood — Hello Salâm is probably the most routine way to say “hello,” but since it’s an Arabic-rooted word, many Iranians opt to use the authentically Persian dorood. Choose whichever you like (or whichever is easier to remember).
What is Happy birthday Hawaiian?
Want to know how to say happy birthday in Hawaiian? You say, “ Hauʻoli Lā Hānau” (pronounced as how-oh-lay la ha-now). “Hau`oli” means happy, “Lā” means day and “Hānau” means “born or birth.
What does Azizam mean?
Azizam. Azizam literally means “ my dear ” and is a general term of endearment that you can use with anyone- friend, family, lover, old, young. You’ll even hear women who are total strangers call each other azizam.
How do you say Happy birthday in French to a female?
Joyeux anniversaire or bon anniversaire are the standard ways to wish someone happy birthday in French.
How do you say HBD in Japanese?
In Japanese, “happy birthday” is written (お) 誕生日 おめでとう (ございます). This is pronounced “ (o) tanjoubi omedetou (gozaimasu)”. If we break down this expression: “o” is the polite form.
How do you say happy birthday in different languages?
How To Say ‘Happy Birthday! ‘ In 13 Languages
- Spanish — ¡Feliz cumpleaños!
- French — Bon anniversaire!
- German — Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
- Italian — Buon compleanno!
- Portuguese — Feliz aniversário!
- Swedish — Grattis på födelsedagen!
- Russian —!
- Indonesian — Selamat ulang tahun!
How do you say happy birthday to Bestie in unique way?
Wishing you many more years of good health and prosperity. Thank you for living your life in a way that makes every day worth celebrating. Happiest of birthdays! Even though celebrations might look a bit different this year, you’re always the life of the party—over Zoom, and all.
What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday wishes?
Short & Sweet Birthday Messages
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It’s your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
What does Chetori mean in Farsi?
| Chetori? | چطوری ؟ Fine, thank you | Khubam, Mersi | خوبم ، مرسی
How do you say hi in Iranian?
The most commonly used informal greeting is: سلام. Salām! Salām “hi,” or “hello.” We use it when we meet someone or enter a room with people in it.
What does salamati mean in Farsi?
Salamati means cheers in persian