- 1 How do you say Girl in Chinese?
- 2 How do you greet a girl in Chinese?
- 3 What is a good Chinese name for a girl?
- 4 What is boy in Chinese?
- 5 How do Chinese guys flirt?
- 6 What is ni hao ma?
- 7 How do you say hi?
- 8 Who is the most beautiful girl in China?
- 9 What is the most beautiful Chinese name?
- 10 What are the most unique girl names?
- 11 How do you spell boy in Mandarin?
How do you say Girl in Chinese?
- (= child) 女孩 (nǚhái) (个(個), gè) (= young woman) 姑娘 (gūniang) (个(個), gè) ⇒ She’s a good-looking girl. 她是个漂亮的姑娘。 (Tā shì gè piàoliang de gūniang.)
- (= daughter) 女儿(兒) (nǚ’ér) (个(個), gè) ⇒ She has two girls and a boy. 她有两个女儿和一个儿子。 (Tā yǒu liǎng gè nǚér hé yī gè érzi.)
How do you greet a girl in Chinese?
12 Common Ways to Say “Hi” in Chinese
- 你好 | Nĭhǎo | Hello!
- 您好 | Nínhǎo | Hello (polite)
- 大家好 | Dàjiā hǎo | Hello everybody!
- 老师好 | Lǎoshī hǎo | Hello, teacher!
- 下午好 | Xiàwǔhǎo | Good afternoon!
- 晚上好 | Wǎnshànghǎo | Good evening!
- 早 | Zǎo | Good morning (informal)
- 喂 | Wéi | Hello (used when answering the phone)
What is a good Chinese name for a girl?
What are some Chinese female names?
- Ai – lovable.
- Ah Lam – peace.
- Baozhai – precious hairpin.
- Chu Hua – chrysanthemum.
- Chyou – autumn.
- Daiyu – black jade.
- Fen – scent.
- Ju – daisy.
What is boy in Chinese?
(= male child) 男孩 (nánhái) (个(個), gè) (= young man) 男青年 (nán qīngnián) (个(個), gè)
How do Chinese guys flirt?
Try some small talk before flirting. Ask “in-depth” questions that require more than a couple of words for an answer. In that same vein, understand that Chinese men tend to be very straightforward with their feelings, something that can be really cool, but might be off-putting if you’re not used to that sort of thing.
What is ni hao ma?
你好! It means ” Hi!”, ” How do you do?”, ” Hello!” It is an everyday greeting and is used at any time, on any occasion and by a person of any social status.
How do you say hi?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
- 7. “ Hi!” (
- 8. “ Morning!” (
Who is the most beautiful girl in China?
The 10 most beautiful Chinese actresses, according to Japanese netizens
- Angelababy. (Photo by VCG/VCG via Getty Images)
- Yang Mi. A top actress in China, Yang Mi is highly regarded for both her flawless beauty and acting.
- Fan Bingbing.
- Zhang Ziyi.
- Lin Chiling.
- Dilraba Dilmurat.
- Kelly Chen.
- Ariel Lin.
What is the most beautiful Chinese name?
The 11 Most Beautiful Chinese Names and What They Mean
- 语嫣 Yu Yan. Also the name of a popular female character written by Jin Yong, Yu Yan is drawn from the phrase yu xiao yan ran, which describes women who have beautiful smiles.
- 映月 Ying Yue.
- 风眠 Feng Mian.
- 飞鸿 Fei Hong.
What are the most unique girl names?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
How do you spell boy in Mandarin?
- (= male child) 男孩 (nánhái) (个(個), gè)
- (= young man) 男青年 (nán qīngnián) (个(個), gè) ⇒ the age when girls get interested in boys 女孩子开始对男青年感兴趣的年龄 (nǚháizi kāishǐ duì nánqīngnián gǎn xìngqù de niánlíng)
- (inf, = son) 儿(兒)子 (érzi)