What language are police dogs trained in?
Because police dogs are usually German Shepherd dogs, they often come from Europe and come trained with German dog commands. Police dogs are taught the following German dog commands before they are ready for police service: Sit: Sitz (zitz)
How do British say dog?
Below is the UK transcription for ‘dog’: Modern IPA: dɔ́g. Traditional IPA: dɒg. 1 syllable: “DOG”
How do British people say puppy?
Break ‘puppy’ down into sounds: [PUP] + [EE] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
What is a correct pronunciation?
Pronunciation is the way in which a word or a language is spoken. This may refer to generally agreed-upon sequences of sounds used in speaking a given word or language in a specific dialect (“correct pronunciation”) or simply the way a particular individual speaks a word or language.
How do you flirt in Polish?
10 phrases to impress your Polish date
- Kocham Cię (ko-ham chyeh) – I love you.
- Lubię Cię (loo-bee-eh chyeh) – I like you.
- Pocałuj mnie (po-sa-luee mn-yeh) – Kiss me.
- Jesteś ładna (yes-tesh wad-nah) – You are pretty.
- Jesteś śliczna (yes-tesh schleech-nah) – You are lovely.
- Jesteś słodka (yes-tesh swhat-kah) – You are sweet.
What is the longest Polish word?
4. The longest Polish word contains 54 letters. Dziewięćsetdziewięćdziesięciodziewięcionarodowościowego is the longest Polish word. It roughly stands for “of nine-hundred and ninety-nine nationalities”.
What are Polish swear words?
Chuj – ‘dick’, ‘prick’, etc. Like others, this one also can form more metaphorical phrases. Jebać – ‘to fuck’, but also, depending on the context ‘to beat’ or ‘to stink. ‘ Considered as mildly offensive, especially in its adjective form ‘zajebisty,’ which means something rather different (cool, jazzy, etc.).