- 1 How do you say days in Japanese?
- 2 What does chotto mean?
- 3 How do you ask about a day in Japanese?
- 4 What does ki te mean in Japanese?
- 5 How do you say 9 in Japanese?
- 6 What is Kudasai?
- 7 What is Chotto matte in Japanese?
- 8 How is chotto used?
- 9 What is Goodnight in Japanese?
- 10 How do you say today in hiragana?
- 11 What is Kiite in Japanese?
- 12 What does Tatte Kudasai mean?
- 13 What is kite Imasu in Japanese?
How do you say days in Japanese?
In Japanese, the counter 日 (か/にち) is used both for counting days and as an ordinal number suffix for calendar days.
What does chotto mean?
“Chotto” Can Mean: “ a while ”, “a moment”, “a short time” and “briefly”
How do you ask about a day in Japanese?
You can use the following phrases as a guide when talking about dates in Japanese:
- Kyō wa nan-nichi desu ka. (What is today’s date?)
- Kyō wa jūroku-nichi desu. (Today is the 16th.)
- Kyō wa nanyōbi desu ka. (What day is it today?)
- Getsuyōbi desu. (It’s Monday.)
What does ki te mean in Japanese?
来 come, due, next, cause, become.
How do you say 9 in Japanese?
Nine (9) is 九 (kyuu, pronounced “kyoo”).
What is Kudasai?
When you ask somebody to do something in Japanese, you say TE-form verbs and then KUDASAI ( Please, or I would ask you to ). For an example, a verb meaning “to eat” is TABEMASU. Its TE-form is TABETE. So, TABETE KUDASAI means “Please eat.” “To look at” is MIMASU.
What is Chotto matte in Japanese?
Wait is a word we often yell to catch someone who might be leaving a room or building, or if we are running to catch a bus or train. The way you say “wait” in Japanese is Matte. The more formal form of the word is “Chotto matte kudasai.” Chotto means “a small amount/degree,” and kudasai means “please.”
How is chotto used?
Chotto has three major usages. The first is in its literal meaning, “a little.” The second is to reduce the negative impact of a comment, criticism, or complaint. The third is as an interjection, like, “Hey!” or “Look here!” Let’s learn some more about these different usages below.
What is Goodnight in Japanese?
Generally, the Japanese expression for saying “goodnight” is “ おやすみ“(Oyasumi).
How do you say today in hiragana?
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
- 昨日 きのう kinou = yesterday.
- 今日 きょう kyou = today.
- 明日 あした ashita = tomorrow.
- 先週 せんしゅう senshuu = last week.
- 今週 こんしゅう konshuu = this week.
- 来週 らいしゅう raishuu = next week.
- 先月 せんげつ sengetsu = last month.
- 今月 こんげつ kongetsu = this month.
What is Kiite in Japanese?
te form of kiku (to listen)
What does Tatte Kudasai mean?
Please stand up. tatte kudasai. Please open your book.
What is kite Imasu in Japanese?
i love you. Last Update: 2017-09-19.