- 1 How do you make Calendario plural?
- 2 Is calendar masculine or feminine in Spanish?
- 3 What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
- 4 How do you say a romantic date in Spanish?
- 5 Why do Spanish calendars start on Monday?
- 6 What language is Calendario?
- 7 What are the 12 months in Spanish?
- 8 What is the first day in the Spanish calendar?
- 9 What are the Spanish numbers?
- 10 What is Sueno?
- 11 What is no’s?
How do you make Calendario plural?
The plural form of calendar is calendars.
Is calendar masculine or feminine in Spanish?
Los meses del año – Months of the year Spanish months are not capitalized either. And they’re all masculine.
What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
Spanish translation of ‘ours’
- (referring to singular possession) (el/la) nuestro (nuestra)
- (referring to plural possession) (los/las) nuestros (nuestras)
- this house is ours esta casa es nuestra.
- a friend of ours un amigo nuestro.
- your car is much bigger than ours vuestro coche es mucho más grande que el nuestro.
How do you say a romantic date in Spanish?
Una cita. Again, the word cita does not immediately imply something romantic, but if you have an appointment – whether it be with your doctor or a romantic interest – you can call it a date.
Why do Spanish calendars start on Monday?
Monday – lunes “Monday” in Spanish is lunes, which comes from the word luna for “moon ”. In fact, Monday stems from “moon” in German, English, Japanese, and many other languages. And, like with German, the Spanish calendar starts on lunes instead of Sunday.
What language is Calendario?
English Translation of “calendario” | Collins Italian -English Dictionary.
What are the 12 months in Spanish?
Enero, febrero, marzo, abril, mayo, junio, julio, agosto, septiembre, octubure, noviembre, diciembre.
What is the first day in the Spanish calendar?
You may have noticed that in the Spanish calendar, the first day is an L, for lunes; this is “ Monday.” Unlike some countries, Spain and many other European countries consider Sunday to be the last day of the week, rather than the first. Sunday is the day of prayer, and the day to go to church.
What are the Spanish numbers?
Here are the Spanish numbers:
What is Sueno?
This week’s Spanish word of the week is sueño NOUN sleep; dream.
What is no’s?
plural of No.: a short form of “numbers”: The same point applies to nos. 6