- 1 How do you say I speak a little French?
- 2 How do you say I am a little girl in French?
- 3 What do you call a girl in French?
- 4 What’s your name in French?
- 5 What does little girl mean in French?
- 6 What is petite fille?
- 7 Is Ma Cherie romantic?
- 8 What is French for beautiful girl?
- 9 What is a Chouchou?
- 10 How do you say good morning in a nice way?
- 11 How do I reply to Bonjour?
How do you say I speak a little French?
“ je parle un peu français ”
How do you say I am a little girl in French?
enfant; bambin; petite fille; petit; petit garçon; pimbêche; bêcheuse; bébé
What do you call a girl in French?
The word for girl in French is fille.
What’s your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What does little girl mean in French?
French Translation. petite fille. More French words for little girl. la petite fille noun. granddaughter, baby, grandchild.
What is petite fille?
British English: granddaughter /ˈɡrænˌdɔːtə/ NOUN. Someone’s granddaughter is the daughter of their son or daughter.
Is Ma Cherie romantic?
Like mon cœur and mon amour, ma chérie or mon chéri is said with an innocent, loving tone to either a lover or child, and even sometimes to a friend—especially in France.
What is French for beautiful girl?
the beautiful girl (pretty girl; doll; manequin) la jolie fille; le mannequin. jolie fille [la ~] noun.
What is a Chouchou?
The French online dictionary l’Internaute defines chouchou as “a person who is preferred over others and towards whom all attention is targeted.” In other words, chouchou refers to a ‘teacher’s pet’. This is the most common way of using the expression in French.
How do you say good morning in a nice way?
Good Morning Quotes: 60+ Ways to Say Good Morning
- Rise and shine.
- Am I still dreaming or do you really look that amazing in the morning?
- Even though I’m not a morning person, I’m a you person so I enjoy getting up.
- You’re all the sunshine I need.
- Rise and shine, lovely.
- Buenas días señorita.
- Morning greetings, cutie.
How do I reply to Bonjour?
So to say “hello, how are you?” in French, simply say bonjour, ça va? or salut, ça va? If someone says this to you, you can respond with ça va bien (“it’s going well”) or tout va bien (“everything’s going well”). In Quebec, you’ll often hear “not bad” as the response: pas pire, which literally means “no worse”.