- 1 What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
- 2 What is another word for apartment in Spanish?
- 3 How do you say different levels in Spanish?
- 4 What do you call a Spanish mansion?
- 5 What is Sueno?
- 6 What is no’s?
- 7 What is an apartment in Spain?
- 8 Is B2 Spanish fluent?
- 9 What is basic level Spanish?
- 10 What level of Spanish is fluent?
- 11 What do you call a small Spanish house?
- 12 What do you call a Mexican style house?
- 13 What is another word for house in Spanish?
What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
Spanish translation of ‘ours’
- (referring to singular possession) (el/la) nuestro (nuestra)
- (referring to plural possession) (los/las) nuestros (nuestras)
- this house is ours esta casa es nuestra.
- a friend of ours un amigo nuestro.
- your car is much bigger than ours vuestro coche es mucho más grande que el nuestro.
What is another word for apartment in Spanish?
apartamento. More Spanish words for apartment. el apartamento noun.
How do you say different levels in Spanish?
Levels of Spanish: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
- SPANISH ONLINE TEST.
- A1: Breakthrough or beginner.
- A2: Way stage or elementary.
- B1: Threshold or intermediate.
- B2: Vantage or upper intermediate.
- C1: Effective Operational Proficiency or advanced.
- C2: Mastery or proficiency.
What do you call a Spanish mansion?
CASA. A house or mansion.
What is Sueno?
This week’s Spanish word of the week is sueño NOUN sleep; dream.
What is no’s?
plural of No.: a short form of “numbers”: The same point applies to nos. 6
What is an apartment in Spain?
[əˈpɑːtmənt ] noun. 1. ( especially US) (= flat) piso m (Spain) ⧫ apartamento m (Latin America) ⧫ departamento m (Argentina)
Is B2 Spanish fluent?
Level B2: Basic Fluency Reaching B2 is generally considered by most people as having basic fluency. You’ll have a working vocabulary of around 4000 words.
What is basic level Spanish?
Basic – A1 Absolute beginners and students who have no previous knowledge of Spanish start at this level. In this level, you will become familiar with the language, learning to understand and speak basic phrases.
What level of Spanish is fluent?
B1 – Conversational I: low intermediate level. B2 – Conversational II: independent, spontaneous. C1 – Fluency I: fluent Spanish in complex manner. C2 – Fluency II: same abilities of a native speaker.
What do you call a small Spanish house?
pequeña. little. casa noun. home, house, household, place, homestead. More Spanish Translations.
What do you call a Mexican style house?
Hacienda-style homes are still popular in Mexico. The hacienda home is a type of ranch house found in Mexico. They are very historical estates with large houses and courtyards. Most hacienda-style homes maintain the original integrity.
What is another word for house in Spanish?
Spanish Translation. casa. More Spanish words for house. la casa noun. home, household, place, homestead, hostel.