- 1 How do you say the date in German?
- 2 How do you say the year and date in German?
- 3 How do you say write the date?
- 4 How do you say 2 30 in German?
- 5 How do you pronounce 13 in German?
- 6 What is the date format?
- 7 What is your name in German?
- 8 How do you ask a girl on a date in English?
- 9 How do you write a date for kids in words?
- 10 What is the German word for 12 30?
How do you say the date in German?
When writing a date in German, list the day of the month first, followed by the numeral for the month, followed by the year. Germany uses the Gregorian calendar, with 12 months from January through December. For example, if you saw 01.04. 2019 in German, this date is April 1st, 2019 – not January 4th.
How do you say the year and date in German?
There are two formats for writing the date in German:
- Long version: Der 1. Februar 2019 (the 1st of February, 2019)
- Short version: Der 01.08.2019 (01/08/2019)
How do you say write the date?
The international standard recommends writing the date as year, then month, then the day: YYYY-MM-DD. So if both the Australian and American used this, they would both write the date as 2019-02-03. Writing the date this way avoids confusion by placing the year first. Much of Asia uses this form when writing the date.
How do you say 2 30 in German?
Es ist halb drei. (Its is two-thirty.)
How do you pronounce 13 in German?
The numbers from 13-19 follow a pattern: three-ten for 13 ( dreizehn ), four-ten for 14 (vierzehn), five-ten for 14 (fünfzehn), etc., with the exception of 17, which is shortened to siebzehn.
What is the date format?
The United States is one of the few countries that use “mm-dd-yyyy” as their date format–which is very very unique! The day is written first and the year last in most countries (dd-mm-yyyy) and some nations, such as Iran, Korea, and China, write the year first and the day last (yyyy-mm-dd).
What is your name in German?
If you want to say “What is your name?” in German, you would either say, “ Wie heißen sie? ” (formal) or “Wie heißt du?” (informal).
How do you ask a girl on a date in English?
50 Cutesy Lines You Can Use To Ask Your Crush Out On A Date (That They’ll Definitely Say Yes To)
- If you keep looking at me like that, I’ll have no choice but to ask you on a date.
- I love flirting with you, but I’d have even more fun dating you.
- I’ll pay for dinner tonight if you initiate our first kiss.
How do you write a date for kids in words?
Write the date in the order of month first, then the day, and finally the year. 2. When writing the year you can use: The last two numbers, such as 2016 = 16.
What is the German word for 12 30?
12:30 > halb eins.