- 1 How do you write thank you in multiple languages?
- 2 What can I say instead of thanks?
- 3 How do you say thank you in another word?
- 4 Which language has the shortest words?
- 5 How do you say thank you in Rajasthani?
- 6 How many types of thanks are there?
- 7 What does Jeh Daw DYEH mean?
- 8 How do you say bye in different languages?
- 9 Which country say gracias?
- 10 How do you say I love you in every language?
- 11 How do you say thank you in Canadian?
How do you write thank you in multiple languages?
French – merci (MEHR-see) German – danke (dahn-kah) Greek – efharisto (ef-hah-rees-TOH) Hawaiian – mahalo (ma-HA-lo)
What can I say instead of thanks?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you say thank you in another word?
- much obliged.
Which language has the shortest words?
Language with the fewest words: Taki Taki (also called Sranan), 340 words. Taki Taki is an English-based Creole spoken by 120,000 in the South American country of Suriname.
How do you say thank you in Rajasthani?
( Thae kaisan/kikar ho sa? ) Fine, thank you.
How many types of thanks are there?
For these everyday, informal experiences, we can use a variety of expression to say thanks. Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. / Thanks a ton. / Thanks! Did your colleague at work just bring you a cup of coffee?
What does Jeh Daw DYEH mean?
This is the standard way of saying “thank you” in Cantonese. Cantonese is spoken mainly within southern China. In native Chinese characters, spell the response out as 多謝. A rough pronunciation of do jeh is daw-dyeh. If you are thanking someone for a gift in advance, say “doh je sin” instead of “doh je.”
How do you say bye in different languages?
How To Say Goodbye In Different Languages
- Spanish = Adios.
- Italian = Arrivederci.
- French = Au Revoir.
- Portuguese = Adeus.
- German = Auf Wiedersehen.
- Japanese = Sayōnara.
- Russian = Do svidaniya.
- Korean = Annyeong.
Which country say gracias?
Thank you in Spanish The most simple way to say thank you in Spanish is gracias.
How do you say I love you in every language?
How To Say “I Love You” In Different Languages
- French — Je t’aime.
- Spanish — Te quiero.
- German — Ich liebe dich.
- Croatian — Volim te.
- Italian — Ti amo.
- Portuguese — Eu te amo.
- Swedish — Jag älskar dig.
- Romanian — Te iubesc.
How do you say thank you in Canadian?
– C’est combien? Thank you. – Merci.