What is Cantonese table?
桌 (coek3 | zhuo1): table, desk – CantoDict.
What is Zhuo Zi in English?
桌子 zhuō zi. table desk CL:張|张[zhang1],套[tao4] Example Usage Strokes.
What is Shengci in Chinese?
English translation of 生词 ( shengci / shēngcí ) – new word in Chinese.
How do you say common phrases in Chinese?
Basic Mandarin Chinese Words and Phrases
- Hello: Nǐhǎo (Nee how)
- Thank you: Xièxiè (Shieh-shieh)
- You’re welcome: Bù kèqì (Boo kuh-chi)
- Good morning: Zǎo (Zhow)
- Goodnight: Wǎn’ān (One-un)
- My name is…: Wǒ jiào (
- My friend’s name is: Wǒ de péngyǒu jiào…
What is YIZI?
以资 Trad. 以資 yǐ zī by way of to serve as.
How do you say books in Chinese?
- (= novel etc) 书(書) (shū) (本, běn)
- [of stamps, tickets] 册(冊) (cè)
How do you reply to Xie Xie?
不用谢 bú yòng xiè As we know, you should answer ” bu keqi 不客气” (you’re welcome) when someone said “xiè xie” to you. However, many Chinese answered “bu yong xie” instead. “bu yong xie” means “you don’t need to say thank you to me”.
What is the hardest language to learn?
The Hardest Languages To Learn For English Speakers
- Mandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world.