- 1 What is a setting of a story in Spanish?
- 2 How do u say BAE in Spanish?
- 3 How do you say 3 30 in Spanish?
- 4 Does bae mean poop?
- 5 What is bae in texting?
- 6 What does bae mean in Nigeria?
- 7 How do you say 2pm in Spanish?
- 8 How do you say 7pm in Spanish?
- 9 What does BB mean?
- 10 What is LOL LMAO ROFL called?
- 11 What does AFK mean in a text?
What is a setting of a story in Spanish?
[ˈsetɪŋ ] [of novel etc] escenario m.
How do u say BAE in Spanish?
How do you say “bae” in Spanish? – It’s ” amor.”¿Cómo se dice “bae” en español? – Se dice “amor”.
How do you say 3 30 in Spanish?
03:30 h. Son las cuatro y cuarto. Son las cuatro y quince.
Does bae mean poop?
The word “bae,” which is usually used to describe someone who comes “before anyone else,” has a very different meaning in Danish. It means poop. To add insult to injury, it means “bye” in Icelandic.
What is bae in texting?
“Bae,” Urban Dictionary says, is an acronym that stands for ” before anyone else,” or a shortened version of baby or babe, another word for sweetie, and, mostly unrelated, poop in Danish.
What does bae mean in Nigeria?
The term “bae” can be traced to as far back as 2003 from a user-submitted definition for it in the Urban Dictionary but it wasn’t until 2011 when someone tweeted that the term was an acronym which stood for “ before anyone else ” after which it quickly skyrocketed into an alternative babe or boo on social media.
How do you say 2pm in Spanish?
- vote. actually, it depends on which 2 o clock you are referencing. If you simply want to tell some one it is 2:00, then it’s “dos” however the corect version also includes the am or pm version.
- vote. I usually use a pen, but a pencil works as well. Las dos.
- votes. two O’ clock.
How do you say 7pm in Spanish?
In most Spanish speaking places it would be:
- Siete y treinta or siete y media de la noche.
- In other places where the difference of day light time is greater (Away from the equator), then:
- Siete y treinta or siete y media de la tarde When applies. ( Winter, Fall, Spring, Summer)
- You can also say or write, 7:30 p.m.
What does BB mean?
In text messages and online, bb can be short for baby, especially as it’s used as a term of endearment for significant others or friends. In this sense, it can sometimes be pronounced as [bey-bee].
What is LOL LMAO ROFL called?
LMAO is an acronym that stands for Laughing My Ass Off. Another acronym used with LMAO is ROFL. People often say “ROFLMAO” which is used to signify something that is even more hilarious! ROFL means “rolling on the floor laughing.”
What does AFK mean in a text?
Mar 26, 2021, 12:19 PM. Alyssa Powell/Insider. AFK means ” away from keyboard ” in typing shorthand. Its meaning can be literal or it can simply indicate that you aren’t online. AFK is a helpful phrase for communal online spaces, when you want a quick way to communicate that you’re stepping away.