- 1 How do you say Merry Christmas in the Philippines?
- 2 What are 5 ways to say Merry Christmas?
- 3 What is the best way to say Merry Christmas?
- 4 How did you celebrate Christmas?
- 5 What is Philippines known for?
- 6 Can you say Happy Christmas?
- 7 What do you say on Christmas Day?
- 8 Why we call Marry Christmas?
- 9 How do you say Merry Christmas to a guy you like?
- 10 How do you say Merry Christmas 2020?
- 11 Why can’t we say Merry Christmas anymore?
- 12 How do you write Happy Christmas?
- 13 What’s the difference between merry and happy?
How do you say Merry Christmas in the Philippines?
In Tagalog, Happy/Merry Christmas is ‘ Maligayang Pasko ‘; in Ilocano it’s ‘Naragsak nga Paskua’; in Ilonggo it’s ‘Malipayon nga Pascua’; in Sugbuhanon or Cebuano it’s ‘Maayong Pasko’; in Bicolano they say ‘Maugmang Pasko’ in Pangalatok or Pangasinense they say ‘Maabig ya pasko’ or ‘Magayagan inkianac’; and in Warey
What are 5 ways to say Merry Christmas?
- Merry Christmas.
- Happy Hanukkah.
- Joyous Kwanzaa.
- Yuletide Greetings.
- Happy holidays.
- Joyeux Noël.
- Feliz Navidad.
- Seasons Greetings.
What is the best way to say Merry Christmas?
Other Ways of Saying “Merry Christmas”
- As always, what a blessing you are!
- Celebrate this holiday with a lot of fun, excitement, and surprises.
- Glad tidings to your jolly soul.
- Enjoy some holiday magic on me.
- Have a cuddly Christmas.
- Have your best Christmas ever!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
How did you celebrate Christmas?
Christmas is celebrated on December 25 and is both a sacred religious holiday and a worldwide cultural and commercial phenomenon. Popular customs include exchanging gifts, decorating Christmas trees, attending church, sharing meals with family and friends and, of course, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive.
What is Philippines known for?
The Philippines is known for having an abundance of beautiful beaches and delicious fruit. The collection of islands is located in Southeast Asia and was named after King Philip II of Spain. The Philippines is made up of 7,641 islands, making it one of the largest archipelagos in the world.
Can you say Happy Christmas?
Does anyone say “Happy Christmas”? Yes! For starters, it’s important to note that “Happy Christmas” hasn’t faded completely—it’s still widely used in England. This is believed to be because “happy” took on a higher class connotation than “merry,” which was associated with the rowdiness of the lower classes.
What do you say on Christmas Day?
Classic Christmas Card Messages
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- Unwrap yourself a joyful Christmas!
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with lots of love.
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together.
Why we call Marry Christmas?
Yet another reader wants to know why we say ‘merry’ Christmas. Christmas, which has its origin in Greek, is a combination of two words: Christ and Mass. Literally, ‘Christmas’ means Christ’s Mass. Those who consider Xmas a non-religious version of Christmas may not know that the letter ‘X’ indicates Christ.
How do you say Merry Christmas to a guy you like?
Below are five festive texts—and their importance-that are sure to get the message across!
- “Was Santa Good to You This Year?”
- “I’ll Tell You My Christmas Wish If You Tell Me Yours”
- “Santa Called and Asked Me If You Were Good This Year.
- “I Asked Santa to Put You Under My Tree This Morning.
How do you say Merry Christmas 2020?
Short & Simple Holiday Greetings
- Happy holidays from our house to yours.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Merry everything & happy always.
- Hoping your holidays are filled with love, family and happiness.
- Happy 2021!
- Best wishes for a New Year filled with love, happiness and success.
Why can’t we say Merry Christmas anymore?
Well, that’s unfortunate. Especially since saying “Merry Christmas” to someone is supposed to be a friendly way of greeting them this time of year. Jesus is the reason for Christmas. We have been conditioned to change this to “Happy Holidays” and winter festivals so as not to offend anyone.”
How do you write Happy Christmas?
- “Merry Christmas!
- “May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter.”
- “I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy — now and always.”
- “Our family wishes you love, joy, and peace …
What’s the difference between merry and happy?
Both happy and merry can mean “characterized by pleasure, joyous.” But happy tends toward quiet contentment and merry toward revelry. Making merry includes festive activities such as dancing, eating rich foods, and playing games with friends.