- 1 How do you say feminine in French?
- 2 What is vous mean?
- 3 What is the French word for meaning?
- 4 What does the French word along mean?
- 5 What is your name in French?
- 6 How do you say you’re mean to me in French?
- 7 What does vous vous mean in English?
- 8 What type of word is vous?
- 9 How do you use vous?
- 10 What do you mean by French kiss?
- 11 What does Meimslsxp mean?
- 12 What does La Patria means?
- 13 Are you OK French?
- 14 What are some French sayings?
- 15 What are some common French phrases?
How do you say feminine in French?
The French translation for “mean (feminine plural)” is méchantes.
What is vous mean?
you fellows; you; thou; thee.
What is the French word for meaning?
French Translation. sens. More French words for meaning.
What does the French word along mean?
[əˈlɒŋ ] preposition. le long de. to walk along the beach se promener le long de la plage ⧫ se promener sur la plage.
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
How do you say you’re mean to me in French?
You’re being mean to me. Tu es méchante avec moi.
What does vous vous mean in English?
In English, the first vous/nous is you/we, and the second vous/nous is you/us. In French, the direct object needs to come before the verb, so sometimes it ends up right next to the subject. February 21, 2016.
What type of word is vous?
The personal pronoun vous can be summarized as “the formal and/or plural ‘you ‘.” It serves as every type of personal pronoun, but its role as a subject pronoun is in some ways the trickiest. With regard to verb conjugation, vous is always second person plural, no matter how many people it refers to.
How do you use vous?
In a nutshell, tu is informal and singular, while vous is formal and/or plural. That is, if you’re talking to more than one person, it doesn’t matter what your relationship is – you always need vous. It’s only when talking to a single person that the choice must be made.
What do you mean by French kiss?
: an open-mouth kiss usually involving tongue-to-tongue contact.
What does Meimslsxp mean?
January 25, 2011. Reading Response #3. The Meaning of Meimslsxp. In class we discussed how meimslsxp and occurrences like it in David Sedaris’s “ Me Talk Pretty One Day ” are a jumble of letters but not meaningless. They convey not only difficulty, mystery and humor, but also frustration, challenge and despair.
What does La Patria means?
La patrie is a french word which means father land.
Are you OK French?
“are you OK?” in French est-ce que ça va?
What are some French sayings?
9 Beautiful French Proverbs That Will Impress
- “Qui vivra verra”
- 2. “
- “Chacun voit midi à sa porte”
- “Mieux vaut prévenir que guérir”
- “Petit a petit, l’oiseau fait son nid”
- 6. “
- “Qui n’avance pas, recule”
- “Quand on a pas ce que l’on aime, il faut aimer ce que l’on a”
What are some common French phrases?
Common French Phrases for Conversation
- Bonjour! ( Good morning, hello)
- Bienvenue. (Welcome.)
- Madame/Monsieur/Mademoiselle (Mrs. / Mr. /
- Pardon, excusez-moi. (Pardon, excuse me.)
- Parlez-vous anglais? (Do you speak English?)
- Je ne parle pas français. (I do not speak French.)
- À tout à l’heure!
- Merci/Merci beaucoup.