- 1 How do you say amazing in French slang?
- 2 What is another word for beautiful in French?
- 3 How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
- 4 How do you say affection in French?
- 5 What is unique called in French?
- 6 What is French slang called?
- 7 What is the prettiest French word?
- 8 What is a big word for beautiful?
- 9 What is a pretty French word?
- 10 How do we call a girl in French?
- 11 Is French beautiful?
- 12 What is golden girl in French?
- 13 How do you call your girlfriend cute in French?
- 14 What is mon Cheri?
- 15 Is Ma Cherie romantic?
How do you say amazing in French slang?
Translation of “that’s amazing!” in French. c’est incroyable! c’est génial!
What is another word for beautiful in French?
Belle and beau is an adjective that means “beautiful” and “handsome” in French. These are, as all adjectives, used to describe a person or an object. “Beau” describes a masculine noun and “belle” describes a feminine noun.
How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
French Translation. belle fille. More French words for beautiful girl. belle-fille noun. beautiful girl, good-looking girl, pretty girl, daughter-in-law, stepdaughter.
How do you say affection in French?
- He has a special place in the affections of the public. Il est très aimé du public.
- to feel affection for sb avoir de l’affection pour qn.
- to win sb’s affection gagner l’affection de qn.
What is unique called in French?
unique adjective. single, only, one, sole, nonesuch. exceptionnel adjective. exceptional, outstanding, unusual, amazing, rare.
What is French slang called?
There are three types of commonly practiced slang in French: louchébem, argot and verlan aka verlan à l’envers.
What is the prettiest French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
What is a big word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting
What is a pretty French word?
Gorgeous French Words That Mean Beautiful Just like in the English language, there are many ways to say “beautiful” in French. attrayant (masculine adjective) – attractive. belle (feminine adjective) – beautiful. charmante (feminine adjective) – charming or lovely. éblouissante (feminine adjective) – dazzling.
How do we call a girl in French?
The word for girl in French is fille.
Is French beautiful?
FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE According to several informal online surveys, there seems to be a general infatuation for spoken French all over the world. French has been described as smooth, flowing, elegant and aesthetically pleasing.
What is golden girl in French?
noun. (popular) enfant f chérie.
How do you call your girlfriend cute in French?
10 French Love Nicknames
- Mon amour – my love.
- Mon ange – my angel.
- Mon trésor – my treasure.
- Mon coeur – my heart.
- Mon canard – my duck – yes, I know…
- Mon chou – my sweet bun (un chou à la crème is a cream filled puff pastry) – “mon petit chou” is also quite common.
- Mon chouchou – comes from “mon chou”
What is mon Cheri?
Mon chéri means “ my dear” or “sweetheart” in French. It’s an adorable term of endearment for a male person someone is fond of, romantically or platonically.
Is Ma Cherie romantic?
Like mon cœur and mon amour, ma chérie or mon chéri is said with an innocent, loving tone to either a lover or child, and even sometimes to a friend—especially in France.