- 1 What does the Italian word moron mean?
- 2 How do you insult in Italian?
- 3 How do you say village idiot in Italian?
- 4 What does chooch mean in Italian?
- 5 What does jabroni mean in Italian?
- 6 What is Italian for no?
- 7 How do you flip someone off in Italy?
- 8 How rude is Italian?
- 9 What does shemo mean in Italian?
- 10 What are some Italian slang words?
- 11 What is Scemo?
- 12 What does angry in Italian mean?
- 13 What does che cosa mean Italian?
What does the Italian word moron mean?
[ˈmɔːrɒn ] ( informal, offensive ) idiota mf ⧫ deficiente mf.
How do you insult in Italian?
Vaffanculo! Our top 5 Italian insults
- Vaffanculo a chi t’è morto. Translation: “Go f#**# your dead family members.” Or “the souls of your dead family members.”
- Vattela a pigliare in culo. Translation: “Go take it up your ass.”
- Levati dai coglioni. Translation: “Get off my balls.”
- Testa di cazzo.
- Che cavolo.
How do you say village idiot in Italian?
“village idiot” in Italian
- scemo del villaggio.
- scema del villaggio.
What does chooch mean in Italian?
Yes, Chooch means “ a person without common sense ” in Italian slang, from the word ciuccio, from which “chooch” is derived. However, in the south of Italy, Chooch also means donkey, something akin to the American slang of similar meaning, or in other words, an “idiot”.
What does jabroni mean in Italian?
Jabroni is not Italian- American slang for a stupid, foolish, contemptible person. Jiboney is a colloquial Italian-American word that is of uncertain origin and was used mostly on recent immigrants, to create their primary definition of jabroni. The OED’s first five usages are of this jiboney word.
What is Italian for no?
The Italian words for Yes is Sì, and the Italian word for No is No! Find out how to pronounce them in this free Italian lesson.
How do you flip someone off in Italy?
Americans often ask if Italians “flip the bird” and give someone the finger. The equivalent hand gesture is more emphatic: They clench the right fist and jerk the forearm up while slapping the right bicep with the left palm.
How rude is Italian?
che maleducazione! how rude! che razza di modi!
What does shemo mean in Italian?
/a [ˈʃemo] adjective. stupid ⧫ foolish ⧫ silly. masculine noun/feminine noun.
What are some Italian slang words?
10 Essential Italian Slang Words & Expressions
- Che figo! | How awesome!
- Che schifo! | That’s gross!
- In bocca al lupo | Good luck, Break a leg. Click play to hear it pronounced:
- Fregatura | Rip off. Click play to hear it pronounced:
- I vecchi | Parents.
- Mannaggia | Damn!
- Devo filare | I gotta run/jet.
What is Scemo?
Scemo is just one of many possible synonyms for idiota, including cretino, stupido, sciocco, and deficiente. SCEMO: silly, stupid.
What does angry in Italian mean?
angry. adjective. comparative angrier | superlative angriest. feeling or showing anger. arrabbiato. 5
What does che cosa mean Italian?
If we translate word by word, “che” means “what” and “cosa” means “thing”. The versions “che” and “che cosa” as “what?” used to be the only options accepted, but “cosa” alone became prevalent with time. Literally “ Thing you are eating tonight? ”