- 1 How do you say I speak English in French feminine?
- 2 How do you say I speak French language?
- 3 How do you say I speak a little French?
- 4 What is your name in French?
- 5 What are the French words?
- 6 How do you say sorry in Quebec?
- 7 What is your mother tongue?
- 8 How do you check which language is it?
- 9 How do you respond to Do you speak French?
- 10 How do the French people write their phone number?
- 11 How do I say I speak a little Spanish?
How do you say I speak English in French feminine?
The French translation for “I speak English and French.” is Je parle l’anglais et le français..
How do you say I speak French language?
quelle langue parlez-vous?
How do you say I speak a little French?
“ je parle un peu français ”
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What are the French words?
Learn Some Common French Words
- Bonjour = Hello, Good morning.
- Au revoir = Goodbye.
- Oui = Yes.
- Non = No.
- Merci = Thank you.
- Merci beaucoup = Thank you very much.
- Fille = Girl.
- Garçon = Boy.
How do you say sorry in Quebec?
– Au revoir. I’m sorry. – Excusez-moi, s’il vous plaît.
What is your mother tongue?
Mother tongue is defined as the first language that a person learns and the language used in that person’s home country. An example of mother tongue is English for someone born in America. A parent language. The language one first learned; the language one grew up with; one’s native language.
How do you check which language is it?
Google Translate – If you need to determine the language of an entire web page or an online document, paste the URL of that page in the Google Translate box and choose “Detect Language” as the source language.
How do you respond to Do you speak French?
Senior Member. I think the most natural answer would be just to say ‘ Oui ‘. But if you wanted to expand, you could say ‘Oui. Je le parle’ or ‘Oui.
How do the French people write their phone number?
French people usually state phone numbers as a sequence of five double-digit numbers, e.g., 0x xx xx xx xx (and not, for example, 0 xxx-xxx-xxx or 0xxx-xx-xxxx or 0xx-xxx-xxxx).
How do I say I speak a little Spanish?
I speak a little Spanish. = Hablo un poco de español.