- 1 What is a mathematical way to say I love you?
- 2 What is the mathematical formula for love?
- 3 How do you write love numbers?
- 4 How do you say I love you in a cute way?
- 5 Why does 143 stand for I Love You?
- 6 What is life formula?
- 7 What is loss formula?
- 8 What is the number code for I love You?
- 9 What does 153 mean?
- 10 What does 1437 mean?
- 11 What can I say instead of I Love You More?
- 12 How soon is too soon to say LOVE YOU?
- 13 What are 5 ways to say I love you?
What is a mathematical way to say I love you?
143. This one is the most common one and you probably know of it already! The numbers 1,4,3 represent the number of alphabets that each word in the phrase ‘I love you’ have. Hence I = 1, love = 4 and you = 3.
What is the mathematical formula for love?
3G -. 5(S1 – S2)2 – I + 1.5C (where S1 and S2 are the two partner’s ratings for the importance of sex).
How do you write love numbers?
Ways of Saying “I Love You” Using Numbers
- 1234 (1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 you (I love you))
- 143 (I love you (the number of letters in each word))
- 14344 (I love you very much (number of letters in each word))
- 1437 (I love you forever (number of letters in each word))
- 381 (I love you (3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning))
How do you say I love you in a cute way?
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You”
- I’m crazy about you.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You take my breath away.
- Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
- There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from.
- You’re my partner in crime.
- You look great today and every day.
- I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day.
Why does 143 stand for I Love You?
Where does 143 come from? 143 is based on the number of letters in each word of the phrase: I (1), love (4), you (3). Each flash corresponded to the number of letters in each word of the phrase: I love you. This tale proved popular, so much so that the Minot’s Ledge lighthouse is nicknamed the I Love You lighthouse.
What is life formula?
The secret formula of life is E (Events) + R (Response) = O (Outcome).
What is loss formula?
Formula: Loss = C.P. – S.P. Remember: Loss or Profit is always computed on the cost price. Marked Price/List Price: price at which the selling price on an article is marked. Discount: price offered as a discount, concession or rebate on the marked price.
What is the number code for I love You?
2. 143: I Love You.
What does 153 mean?
153 means ” I Adore You.” Other forms of abbreviating “I Adore You” include IAY and IAU. The practice of replacing letters or words with numbers is quite common when making declarations of love or deep affection, e.g., 143 (“I Love You”) and 14344 (“I Love You Very Much”).
What does 1437 mean?
The internet slang “1437” means ” I love you forever ” on TikTok. Each numeral reflects the number of letters in the corresponding word.
What can I say instead of I Love You More?
Here are five great alternatives to “I love you,” each that deliver a heartfelt and meaningful message.
- I respect you. You can be madly in love with someone, but the relationship will fall short if one person doesn’t feel respected by the other.
- I appreciate you.
- I like you.
- I treasure you.
- I think you’re hot.
How soon is too soon to say LOVE YOU?
According to 2020 OKCupid data on 6,000 people shared with mindbodygreen, 62% of people think you should say “I love you” ” as soon as you feel it,” whereas 22% think you should wait “several months,” and 3% think you should wait “at least a year.” On average, research has found men take about three months to say “I
What are 5 ways to say I love you?
5 Different Ways To Say “I love you“
- I can’t stop thinking about you. No one matters but you.
- I’ve got you under my skin. I lost my heart to you.
- You set my heart on fire. Words. to express: to say opinions or feelings. express in other languages. QUIZ. Teacher’s pet is ___