- 1 How do you say I love you in Elvish Lord of the Rings?
- 2 What does Meleth Nin mean?
- 3 How do you say soul in Elvish?
- 4 How do you say goodbye in Elvish?
- 5 What is I love you in Klingon?
- 6 How do you say kiss an orc in Elvish?
- 7 How do you say green in Elvish?
- 8 What does Aragorn say to Arwen in Elvish?
- 9 What is the Elvish word for dragon?
- 10 What is the Elvish word for moon?
- 11 What is the Elvish word for cat?
- 12 What does Namarie mean in Elvish?
- 13 What is thank you in Elvish?
How do you say I love you in Elvish Lord of the Rings?
Ni Meleth le, Belethcristion!
What does Meleth Nin mean?
‘Meleth nîn means my love, by the way. ‘, Legolas whispered in Gimli’s ear.
How do you say soul in Elvish?
fëar), and hröa (pl. hröar), are Quenya terms for “soul” (or “spirit”) and “body”. The Sindarin equivalents are fae and rhaw, respectively.
How do you say goodbye in Elvish?
The Quenya word namárië is a reduced form of á na márië, meaning literally “be well”, an Elvish formula used for greeting and for farewell. “Namárië” is the longest Quenya text in The Lord of the Rings and also one of the longest continuous texts in Quenya that Tolkien ever wrote.
What is I love you in Klingon?
I do love you. bangwI’ SoH.
How do you say kiss an orc in Elvish?
Mîbo orch! (or Bado mîbo orch!) ….. Go kiss an orc!
How do you say green in Elvish?
Calen – Sindarin word for ‘green’.
What does Aragorn say to Arwen in Elvish?
aragorn: ‘Stay with the Hobbits – I will send horses for you. ‘ Arwen: ‘ I’m the faster rider – I’ll take him. ‘ [lit.
What is the Elvish word for dragon?
Words denoting “dragon” in Quenya are lókë and angulóke. Sindarin has lhûg and amlug. In Gnomish, “dragon” is fuithlug (“a dragon who guards treasure”), lingwir or ulug (plural ulûgin; “she dragon” is uluch, uluchnir or ulugwin).
What is the Elvish word for moon?
Ithil: a Sindarin word meaning “the moon” or “(full) moon”. The word can be found in Minas Ithil, Ithilien, and ithildin. In the Etymologies, Noldorin Ithil (“(poetic name of the) Moon”) derives from the roots THIL/SIL.
What is the Elvish word for cat?
In this early stages of the Elvish languages, the Gnomish vocabulary about cats was miog (“cat”), miaug/miog (“tom cat”), miaulin (“she cat”). The Qenya word for “cat” is meoi.
What does Namarie mean in Elvish?
The word Namárië means “farewell” in Quenya.
What is thank you in Elvish?
Ni ‘lassui En (Elvish) Thank You!