- 1 How do you say I don’t speak French well?
- 2 Do you speak French reply?
- 3 How do you say I speak English in French feminine?
- 4 What is your name in French?
- 5 What are some common French phrases?
- 6 What is your mother tongue?
- 7 How do you ask someone if they are French?
- 8 What is the feminine of Espagnol?
- 9 Is l’anglais masculine or feminine French?
- 10 How do you say lesson in French?
- 11 Is Prenom first or last name?
- 12 What is your name in French to a friend?
How do you say I don’t speak French well?
sorry, i don’t speak french very well. Je suis désolé. Je ne parle pas très bien le français.
Do you speak French reply?
Senior Member. I think the most natural answer would be just to say ‘ Oui ‘. But if you wanted to expand, you could say ‘Oui. Je le parle’ or ‘Oui.
How do you say I speak English in French feminine?
The French translation for “I speak English and French.” is Je parle l’anglais et le français..
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What are some common French phrases?
Common French Phrases for Conversation
- Bonjour! ( Good morning, hello)
- Bienvenue. (Welcome.)
- Madame/Monsieur/Mademoiselle (Mrs. / Mr. /
- Pardon, excusez-moi. (Pardon, excuse me.)
- Parlez-vous anglais? (Do you speak English?)
- Je ne parle pas français. (I do not speak French.)
- À tout à l’heure!
- Merci/Merci beaucoup.
What is your mother tongue?
Mother tongue is defined as the first language that a person learns and the language used in that person’s home country. An example of mother tongue is English for someone born in America. A parent language. The language one first learned; the language one grew up with; one’s native language.
How do you ask someone if they are French?
” Etes-vous français? ” Are-you french? ou “Est-ce que vous êtes français?”
What is the feminine of Espagnol?
[ɛspaɲɔl ] Word forms: Espagnol, Espagnole. masculine noun/feminine noun. un Espagnol a Spaniard.
Is l’anglais masculine or feminine French?
Masculine noun. We say « Mon anglais n’est pas bon » for example.
How do you say lesson in French?
- leçon, la ~ (f) Noun.
- cours, le ~ (m) Noun.
- séance, la ~ (f) Noun.
Is Prenom first or last name?
A person’s Christian name is the name given to them when they were born or christened. Call me by my Christian name. Your first name is the first of the names that you were given when you were born, as opposed to your family name.
What is your name in French to a friend?
To ask someone their name, a stranger or someone older than you, ask, “Comment vous appelez-vous?”. When asking someone your own age, it’s “Comment tu t’appelles?” To answer, say ” Je m’appelle ” + Your Name. Example: “Je m’appelle David.”