- 1 Is homework plural in French?
- 2 Is school a French word?
- 3 What is the word for students in French?
- 4 Did you finish your homework French?
- 5 Does Devoir mean homework?
- 6 Can you do homework in French duolingo?
- 7 WHAT IS A in French?
- 8 How do you say Year 9 in French?
- 9 What do you call a college student in French?
Is homework plural in French?
The word in French for homework is devoirs. This is pronounced, ‘duh-vwar. ‘ Since it is plural, plural articles and adjectives should be used with it,
Is school a French word?
The word for school in French is école.
What is the word for students in French?
French Translation. étudiant. More French words for student. les étudiant noun. undergraduate, scholar, schoolboy, postgraduate.
Did you finish your homework French?
Translation of “Did you finish your homework” in French Did you finish your homework? As-tu fini tes devoirs?
Does Devoir mean homework?
It means homework, and as such isn’t a terribly popular word. The plural noun which has come to mean (school) homework naturally has a singular form: “le devoir” means duty, in the abstract sense, and “un devoir” is a duty or even a chore that one has to carry out.
Can you do homework in French duolingo?
” Je fais mes devoirs = I’m doing my homework”.
WHAT IS A in French?
Generally speaking, à means “to,” “at,” or “in,” while de means “of” or “from.” Both prepositions have numerous uses and to understand each better, it is best to compare them. Learn more about the preposition à.
How do you say Year 9 in French?
Here are the various French middle school grades:
- La sixième (11 ans) = 6th grade (Year 7 UK).
- La cinquième (12 ans) = 7th grade (Year 8 UK).
- La quatrième (13 ans) = 8th grade (Year 9 UK).
- La troisième (14 ans) = 9th grade (Year 10 UK).
What do you call a college student in French?
noun. (= university student) étudiant (e) m/f.