- 1 How do you say happy birthday in the Philippines?
- 2 How do you say Maligayang kaarawan?
- 3 How do you say happy birthday in unique words?
- 4 What is a good way to say happy birthday?
- 5 Can we say happiest birthday?
- 6 What does Salamat po?
- 7 What is Happy birthday Hawaiian?
- 8 How do you say God bless you in the Philippines?
- 9 How do you write a birthday blessing?
- 10 How do you convey your birthday wishes?
- 11 How do you give a birthday blessing?
How do you say happy birthday in the Philippines?
Maligayang kaarawan is how the Tagalog word for happy birthday.
How do you say Maligayang kaarawan?
Maligayang kaarawan Take note that pronunciation in Tagalog is pretty straightforward; you pronounce the word as it is ( Mah-li-gah-yang Bah-ti or Mah-li-gah-yang Ka-ah-rah-whan).
How do you say happy birthday in unique words?
Other Ways to Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Have a fabulous birthday!
- May all your wishes come true!
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- Have a great one!
- Have a good one!
- I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
What is a good way to say happy birthday?
May you birthday be filled with laughter! I wish you all the best on your special day. I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come. I wish you a wonderful day!
Can we say happiest birthday?
It doesn’t mean it is the most recent birthday. If your happiest birthday was 10 years ago, you could say, “10 years ago today was the happiest birthday of my life.” However, you don’t usually say “Happiest birthday to you.” when you wish someone a happy birthday.
What does Salamat po?
“Salamat! / Salamat po!” This means “ thank you ” in Tagalog / Filipino. Whenever you receive something, it is what you say. And, if someone gives you thanks, you reply with “Walang anuman,” the Filipino equivalent of “You’re welcome.”
What is Happy birthday Hawaiian?
Want to know how to say happy birthday in Hawaiian? You say, “ Hauʻoli Lā Hānau” (pronounced as how-oh-lay la ha-now). “Hau`oli” means happy, “Lā” means day and “Hānau” means “born or birth.
How do you say God bless you in the Philippines?
pagpalain ka nawa ng panginoon.
How do you write a birthday blessing?
What to Write in a Birthday Card
- Hope you have a very Happy Birthday, [NAME]!
- Happy Birthday!
- On your birthday, I celebrate you and the special place you have in my heart.
- Wishing you a blessed year and a wonderful day!
- Enjoy this special day in celebration of a most wonderful you!
How do you convey your birthday wishes?
20 Best Birthday Messages to Convey ‘Happy Birthday’ Wishes!!
- Our childhood memories are a treasure to me. I cherish each and every moment with you.
- Someone whom you can be yourself with, Someone who you can have pointless conversations with,
- Happy, Happy Birthday!
- Dear Buddy,
- Nothing but lovely moments.
How do you give a birthday blessing?
May you enjoy every moment of this special day! Happy birthday. Behold how good and how pleasant it is to live another year in righteousness. A prayer for you on your birthday: May God bless you and grant you long life, prosperity and happiness for all your days!