- 1 What is Sugoi?
- 2 How do you praise in Japanese?
- 3 What are some cool Japanese words?
- 4 What are some beautiful Japanese words?
- 5 What is Kimochi?
- 6 What Moshi Moshi means?
- 7 How do you compliment a Japanese guy?
- 8 How do you compliment a singer in Japanese?
- 9 What is kakoi in Japanese?
- 10 What is Baka mean in Japanese?
- 11 What does DEKU mean in Japan?
- 12 What is the strongest word of love?
- 13 What are some cute words?
- 14 What does Furusato mean?
- 15 What is Natsukashii?
What is Sugoi?
すごい (Sugoi) is a word that’s typically used when you’re left awestruck out of excitement or feel overwhelmed. This can be for any situation be it good or bad. A similar English expression would go somewhere along the lines of “Oh… Wow”.
How do you praise in Japanese?
How to compliment in Japanese
- 素敵 [Suteki] – Fantastic! Beautiful!
- かっこいい [Kakkoii] – Cool!
- かわいい [Kawaii] – Cute!
- すばらしい [Subarashii] – Wonderful!
- 上手 [Jouzu] – You’re good at this!
- 優しい [Yasashii] – You’re so kind!
- 頑張っているね [Ganbatteirune] – You sure are working hard!
- 美味しい [Oishii] – Yummy!
What are some cool Japanese words?
12 Beautiful Japanese Words You Have to Know
- Shinrinyoku (森林浴) You know that moment you walk through a forest and all of the natural, green light goes over you?
- Ikigai (生きがい)
- Itadakimasu (いただきます)
- Natsukashii (懐かしい)
- Wabi-Sabi (侘寂)
- Kanbina (甘美な)
- Mono-no-aware (物の哀れ)
- Furusato (ふるさと)
What are some beautiful Japanese words?
40 Powerfully Beautiful Japanese Words
- Akogare. Akogare is the Japanese term used to describe a person’s sense of aspiration to be like someone else.
- Aishiteru. Aishiteru is a gender neutral term for “I love you” in the Japanese language.
What is Kimochi?
What is the meaning of kimochi in Japanese? Kimochi is a “feeling.” This type of feeling is usually one brought on by some stimulation and is something of a non-persisting state of feeling. Kimochii (with a long -ii sound) means “good feeling.”
What Moshi Moshi means?
“Moshi Moshi” as “Hello ” You’ve likely heard moshi moshi before, the expression used by Japanese people when they pick up the phone. The word moshi is derived from the verb “to say” in humble Japanese: ( 申 もう す).
How do you compliment a Japanese guy?
- カッコいい – Kakko ii – Cool or handsome.
- イケメン – Ikemen- Good looking.
- センスがいい – sensu ga ii – Nice sense of clothing/style.
- モテそう – motesou – You seem to be popular with women.
- 似合 にあ ってる – niatteru – Looks good on you.
- 凛々 りり しい 顔立 かおだ ち – riri shii kao dachi – sharp looking face.
How do you compliment a singer in Japanese?
“Your [singing] voice is lovely.” 歌声がすごく綺麗ですよ 。 This is a strong compliment, rather than a casual remark.
What is kakoi in Japanese?
格好（かっこう）- Read as Kakkou 2. いい – Read as Ii. The former refers to the “Appearance” of someone or something whereas the latter is an adjective used to describe something as “Good”. When put together, these 2 words form Kakkoii, of which would be used to describe someone or something as “Good Looking” or “Cool ”.
What is Baka mean in Japanese?
Baka is a Japanese word that means “ crazy,” “foolish,” or downright “stupid.” It can also be used as a noun for “a fool” or “a crazy or stupid person.” Anime and manga fans in the West have adopted the use of baka as a (usually joking) insult.
What does DEKU mean in Japan?
Overall, the word deku is a Japanese word that refers to a wooden doll or puppet. Traditionally, these dolls had no arms or legs. The word deku is also used as a teasing insult in Japanese to refer to a blockhead or dummy. The phrase implies that the person is as useless as a legless, armless wooden doll.
What is the strongest word of love?
15 Words That Are Stronger Than ‘Love’ And Mean Far More
- Lust – I lust after you.
- Adore – I adore you.
- Treasure – I treasure time with you.
- Intimacy – I love our emotional intimacy.
- Trust – I trust you with my heart.
- Ally – I am your ally in life.
- Value – I value your company.
- Happy – You make me happy.
What are some cute words?
What does Furusato mean?
Furusato literally means ” old village,” but its closer English. equivalents are “home” and “native place.” As a landscape, the.
What is Natsukashii?
Natsukashii is a Japanese word used when something evokes a fond memory from your past. But natsukashii – which derives from the verb “natsuku”, which means “to keep close and become fond of” – indicates joy and gratitude for the past rather than a desire to return to it.