- 1 What do we call free in French?
- 2 What is Enchante?
- 3 Do French people say Mon Cheri?
- 4 How do you say cool in French slang?
- 5 How do you say free in Spanish?
- 6 What is the word for free in Arabic?
- 7 What do you reply to Enchante?
- 8 What does Ajante mean?
- 9 Do French people still say Enchante?
- 10 How do you call your girlfriend cute in French?
- 11 Is Ma Cherie romantic?
- 12 What is French love?
- 13 Is Sacre bleu a swear word?
- 14 Why do the French say sacre bleu?
- 15 What does Binks mean in French?
What do we call free in French?
gratuit. More French words for free. libérer verb. release, liberate, clear, deliver, unfreeze.
What is Enchante?
delighted, how do you do, nice to meet you.
Do French people say Mon Cheri?
Chéri is from a French verb form for “cherished” and mon is the male personal pronoun “my.” So, your chéri is someone you prize and treasure. The female equivalent is ma chérie. The expression mon chéri remains common in French today.
How do you say cool in French slang?
Frais/fraîche This is used exactly the same was as it is in English. Literally, frais means ‘fresh’ and will be used to describe food, but the younger generation also uses it to describe things that they deem ‘cool’.
How do you say free in Spanish?
Free is translated in Spanish by
- Gratis (m) / Gratis (f) Free.
- Usted tendría un seguro médico gratis. You would have free medical insurance.
- El desayuno es gratis de ocho a once. Breakfast is free from eight to eleven o’clock.
- Las mejores cosas de la vida son gratis.
- ¡Me reasignaron de lugar gratis!
What is the word for free in Arabic?
The Arabic word for free is pronounced Hurr and written ﺣُﺮّ. The Arabic word word for free can also be conjugated: Hurra.
What do you reply to Enchante?
In english, one would answer by saying the pleasure is all mine, or likewise Thanks!
What does Ajante mean?
Ajante (Bengali: অজান্তে, English: Unknowingly ) is a Bangladeshi film released in 1996, directed by Bengali director Dilip Biswas.
Do French people still say Enchante?
Enchanté(e): the everyday “nice to meet you ” Some call it old-fashioned. Despite all this hostility, enchanté is a word you will hear a lot and remains the most common way to say nice to meet you in French.
How do you call your girlfriend cute in French?
More cute French words of endearment for honey, sweetheart and darling
- Mon biquet (M), ma biquette (F): My goat.
- Ma caille (F): My quail.
- Mon chaton (M): my kitten.
- Mon canard (M): My duck.
- Ma crevette (F): My shrimp, often used for people of small stature.
- Mon lapin (M): My rabbit.
- Mon poussin (M): My baby chicken.
Is Ma Cherie romantic?
There aren’t many French terms of endearment more romantic than mon amour, which means “my love” in French. Another term you’re sure to hear often in French-speaking countries is mon chéri (said to men) and ma chérie (said to women). This means “my dear” or “my darling ”, and is a more general term than mon amour.
What is French love?
Tu aimes – You love. Il/elle aime – He/she loves. Nous aimons – We love. Vous aimez – You love. Ils/elles aiment – They love.
Is Sacre bleu a swear word?
Sacrebleu or sacre bleu is a French profanity used as a cry of surprise or happiness. It is a minced oath form of the profane sacré dieu, “holy God”. The holy God exclamation being profane is related to the second commandment: “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”
Why do the French say sacre bleu?
Bleu, meaning “blue” in French, rhymes with Dieu, making it a handy way to avoid blasphemy. Sacré in French means “sacred,” so taken together sacrebleu, literally means “Holy blue!” instead of sacré Dieu (“Holy God!”)
What does Binks mean in French?
binks. This is a slang term for housing estate or working-class area. j’ai le mort (I’m dead) This would be used by someone to mean that they are very angry.