- 1 How do you say beautiful woman in Italian?
- 2 How do you compliment a girl in Italian?
- 3 Is Bella Italian for beautiful?
- 4 What is Bellissimo?
- 5 What is the most beautiful Italian word?
- 6 How do you express love in Italian?
- 7 What is Ciao Bella mean?
- 8 What do you call a baby girl in Italian?
- 9 What are some Italian sayings?
- 10 How do you say beautiful in Sicilian?
- 11 How do you say beautiful in Lebanese?
- 12 What does Molto Bene?
- 13 What does Di Molto means?
How do you say beautiful woman in Italian?
bella = feminine singular (bambina bella = beautiful girl) belli = masculine plural (bambini belli = beautiful boys) belle = feminine plural (bambine belle = beautiful girls)
How do you compliment a girl in Italian?
Italian compliments for a woman:
- Come sei carina! (“How cute you are!” )
- Come sei dolce! (“How sweet you are!” )
- Sei una bella ragazza/donna. (“You are a beautiful girl/woman!” )
- Che begli occhi! (“Nice eyes!” )
- Che bel sorriso! (“Beautiful smile!” )
- Sei molto simpatica! (“You are very nice!” )
Is Bella Italian for beautiful?
How to say beautiful in Italian: bello, bella, belli, belle. The Italian word for beautiful is bello. However, Italian uses different forms of the word ‘bello= beautiful’ depending on the gender and quantity of the thing you are talking about (yes, in Italian everything is either masculine or feminine, even objects!).
What is Bellissimo?
New Word Suggestion. [Italian} meaning: Very Beautiful. Submitted By: DavedWachsman2 – 18/06/2013.
What is the most beautiful Italian word?
Below is a list of 15 beautiful Italian words that we definitely need in English.
- Mamma mia.
- Salve. From the Latin to ‘be well’.
- Torno subito. Meaning ‘be back soon’.
- Furbo. This means ‘clever’.
- Auguri. Meaning ‘best wishes’.
- Figurati. Meaning ‘imagine’.
- Daje. Meaning ‘come on!
How do you express love in Italian?
10 MORE WAYS TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN ITALIAN
- Amore mio – my love.
- Cuore mio – my heart.
- Tesoro mio – my darling.
- Sei tutto per me – you’re everything to me.
- Ti penso ogni giorno – I think about you every day.
- Sei il grande amore della mia vita – You’re the love of my life.
- Ti amerò sempre – I’ll always love you.
What is Ciao Bella mean?
What does ciao bella mean? Ciao bella is an informal Italian expression literally meaning “ goodbye (or hello), beautiful.”
What do you call a baby girl in Italian?
bambino, bebè, neonato, bimbo, lattante. girl noun.
What are some Italian sayings?
10 Italian Sayings You’ll Use Every Day
- Hello in Italian is ciao.
- Mamma mia is a common Italian saying.
- Use the Italian phrase non mi va in the street markets.
- The Italian idiom non avere peli sulla lingua cuts to the chase.
- Thank you in Italian is grazie.
- Lost in translation?
- Excuse me in Italian is mi scusi.
How do you say beautiful in Sicilian?
Trùoppu Bedda/u – Beautiful So beautiful in Sicilian is Trùoppu Bedda – if your partner is female or identifies as such – and Trùoppu Beddu – if your partner is male or identifies as such.
How do you say beautiful in Lebanese?
Say ” jameel” to refer to a male, or “jameela” to refer to a woman. In Arabic, this translates directly to “beautiful”. Pronounce it “jah-meel” or “jah-meel-ah”. The Arabic character is: جميل.
What does Molto Bene?
very well. More meanings for molto bene. very fine. molto bene. very good.
What does Di Molto means?
: very, extremely —used in musical directions.