- 1 Can I program Siri to say certain things?
- 2 How do you make Siri say what you want iOS 14?
- 3 How do I customize Siri responses?
- 4 How do you make Siri rude?
- 5 What happen if you tell Siri 17?
- 6 Does Siri have an attitude?
- 7 Can you use Siri without Hey Siri?
- 8 How do you make Siri call you master?
- 9 How does Siri work on iPhone 12?
- 10 How do you make Siri say what you want iPhone 12?
- 11 How do you make Siri say stuff when you put the charger in?
- 12 What happens if you say 14 to Siri?
- 13 How do I change Siri voice to Morgan Freeman?
- 14 How do I change Siri voice to Pikachu?
Can I program Siri to say certain things?
Go to System Preference > Dictation & Speech. Step 2. Go to Text to Speech Panel, make sure there is a voice for Siri. When terminal is open, you can make Siri say anything by typing after the word “say”.
How do you make Siri say what you want iOS 14?
Tap “Add Action” or the search bar, then type in “Speak.” Under Actions, you should see “Speak Text” appear at the top of the list; tap it to add the action. In the Speak Text action box, tap the blue “Text” bubble to choose what you want Siri to say when the automation runs. It can be as short as long as you want.
How do I customize Siri responses?
How to create a personalized phrase for Siri Shortcuts
- Head to Settings > Siri & Search.
- Find your recently created Workflow under the recommend list or under More Shortcuts > Workflow.
- Record your personalized phrase.
- Launch your custom Siri Shortcut by saying, “Hey Siri, [your personalized phrase]”
How do you make Siri rude?
Siri sometimes becomes upset when insulted. If you want to upset Siri, comment on her voice. Say something like, “Siri, I don’t like your voice. ” Then, wait for the generated response. Responses will vary.
What happen if you tell Siri 17?
According to the Siri user guide, iPhones automatically call the local emergency number no matter what emergency number you say. However, if there isn’t an emergency and you’re just telling Siri “17” — which is the emergency number for a small region in France — you’re wasting a lot of people’s time.
Does Siri have an attitude?
The result, before the software was bought by Apple, was “occasionally a light attitude,” he said. According to a different person who actually worked at Apple on the Siri project, Apple focused on keeping Siri’s personality “friendly and humble — but also with an edge ”.
Can you use Siri without Hey Siri?
With watchOS 5 and later and Apple Watch Series 3 or later, you don’t need to say “Hey Siri.” Just hold your watch near your mouth and say what you need.
How do you make Siri call you master?
Changing your personal contact information will change what Siri calls you.
- Open the Contacts app.
- Select your personal contact and then tap “Edit.”
- Change the name to whatever you’d like Siri to call you.
How does Siri work on iPhone 12?
There are two ways to access Siri on iPhone 12 models: long-pressing the right-side button or with a voice command, like “Hey Siri.” Siri no longer takes over your whole screen, instead working via a colorful icon and widget responses.
How do you make Siri say what you want iPhone 12?
Go to “General” settings from all the options. Now you will find the “Accessibility” option, just tap on it. Then, you will see ” Speak Screen ” option. Just turn the toggle ON and the feature is ready to use.
How do you make Siri say stuff when you put the charger in?
If Speak Text doesn’t show up as an option on your screen, you can search for it in the search bar. Here is the fun part: In the space provided, type any words you want — this will be what Siri says whenever a charger is plugged in. Finally, hit next and deselect Ask Before Running before clicking Done.
What happens if you say 14 to Siri?
If you access Siri on your iPhone and say any of the numbers mentioned above, this should not immediately dial the police, fire, or ambulance service in your area. For instance, on an iPhone 12 running iOS 14.5, saying the numbers 14 and 03 to Siri prompts a response rather than an automatically-dialed emergency call.
How do I change Siri voice to Morgan Freeman?
How Do I Change Siri Voice To Morgan Freeman
- Open settings.
- Scroll down to Siri and find.
- Tap the Siri Voice option.
- Choose the right accent and genre.
How do I change Siri voice to Pikachu?
Change Siri’s voice in iOS
- Open the Settings app, then tap Siri & Search.
- Tap on Siri Voice.
- Choose the accent and voice you wish.