- 1 How do you compliment a beautiful girl in French?
- 2 What is French for beautiful girl?
- 3 How do you say you look beautiful in French?
- 4 How do you say you are beautiful today in French?
- 5 What is Mon Cheri?
- 6 How do you flatter a girl?
- 7 How do we call a girl in French?
- 8 How do you compliment a girl?
- 9 What is Jolie French in English?
- 10 What is your name in French?
- 11 How do you say beautiful in unique way?
- 12 What is a big word for beautiful?
How do you compliment a beautiful girl in French?
2. Complimenting Someone’s Look
- Tu es beau. (“You are handsome.” ) [Male]
- Tu es belle. (“You are beautiful.” ) [Female]
What is French for beautiful girl?
the beautiful girl (pretty girl; doll; manequin) la jolie fille; le mannequin. jolie fille [la ~] noun.
How do you say you look beautiful in French?
enfin, tu es superbe. First of all, you look beautiful. D’abord, tu es superbe.
How do you say you are beautiful today in French?
You look so radiant. I love the way you look today! You look as pretty as always. 40 Ways to Say You Are Beautiful in Speaking Phrases
- You are so adorable.
- I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you.
- You make my heart melt.
- Your beauty is incomparable.
- Your smile melts my heart.
- Wow, You are gorgeous.
What is Mon Cheri?
Mon chéri means “ my dear” or “sweetheart” in French. It’s an adorable term of endearment for a male person someone is fond of, romantically or platonically.
How do you flatter a girl?
60 Super Sweet Compliments for Women
- Your mind is just as sexy as your beauty.
- I miss your smile.
- You’re an amazing friend.
- I can’t believe I found someone like you.
- I get excited every time I see you.
- I love making you laugh.
- You’re my best friend.
- I’ll always have your back.
How do we call a girl in French?
The word for girl in French is fille.
How do you compliment a girl?
These compliments aren’t too direct, and instead, give the message that she brings something to your life that wasn’t there before.
- I love talking/spending time with you.
- I feel so comfortable when I’m around you.
- Just thinking about you brings a smile to my face.
- I can’t/don’t want to imagine my life without you.
What is Jolie French in English?
pretty, lovely, nice (thing)
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
How do you say beautiful in unique way?
What is a big word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting