- 1 How do you respond to Xie Xie Ni?
- 2 Do Jeh thank you?
- 3 Is Xie Xie thank you?
- 4 How do you say thank you humbly?
- 5 How do you say thank you politely?
- 6 What can I say to thank you?
- 7 What is Xie Xie in English?
- 8 What are the tones for Xie Xie?
- 9 What is ni hao ma?
- 10 What is Bu Yong Xie?
- 11 What xie xie ni means?
- 12 What is the pinyin Mandarin words of you’re welcome?
How do you respond to Xie Xie Ni?
As we know, you should answer ” bu keqi 不客气” (you’re welcome) when someone said “xiè xie” to you. However, many Chinese answered “bu yong xie” instead. “bu yong xie” means “you don’t need to say thank you to me”.
Do Jeh thank you?
“Doh jeh” also means “Thank you”, but it’s a more formal expression of gratitude. As a rule of thumb, “doh jeh” is used to thank people for gifts or special favours, whereas “mm goi” is used to thank people for services, usually in the course of doing their jobs.
Is Xie Xie thank you?
Mandarin Chinese is spoken across most of northern and southwestern China. It has more native speakers than other forms of Chinese. Xie does not translate directly into English, but when spoken as xiè xie, it means “Thanks ” and “‘xiè xie nǐ” means “Thank you.” A rough pronunciation of xiè xie is syeh-syeh.
How do you say thank you humbly?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you say thank you politely?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
What can I say to thank you?
Ways of accepting someone’s thanks – thesaurus
- you’re welcome. phrase. used in reply to someone who has thanked you.
- no problem. phrase.
- not at all. phrase.
- don’t mention it. phrase.
- it’s no bother. phrase.
- (it’s) my pleasure. phrase.
- it’s/that’s all right. phrase.
- it’s nothing/think nothing of it. phrase.
What is Xie Xie in English?
Filters. (Chinese, colloquial) Thank you. interjection.
What are the tones for Xie Xie?
Tones are normally indicated by a mark above the main vowel, but as you can see in the case of 谢谢 (謝謝) ”xièxie”, there is no mark above the second syllable, which means that it’s a neutral tone. The downward mark on the first syllable indicates a fourth tone.
What is ni hao ma?
你好! It means ” Hi!”, ” How do you do?”, ” Hello!” It is an everyday greeting and is used at any time, on any occasion and by a person of any social status.
What is Bu Yong Xie?
bu yong xie: You’re welcome,: bù yòng xiè | Definition | Mandarin Chinese Pinyin English Dictionary | Yabla Chinese.
What xie xie ni means?
Chinese term or phrase: xie xie ni. English translation: thank you.
What is the pinyin Mandarin words of you’re welcome?
你太客气了！ nǐ tài kè qì le！ You’re welcome / “You’re extremely polite!” 没事！