- 1 What does Fongool in Italian mean?
- 2 How do you insult in Italian?
- 3 What does Fangul mean in Italian?
- 4 What’s a Stunad?
- 5 What is a goomba in Italian?
- 6 What does chooch mean in Italian?
- 7 What is Italian for no?
- 8 How do you flip someone off in Italy?
- 9 What does butana mean in Italian?
- 10 What does Maron mean in Italian?
- 11 What is a Jadrool?
What does Fongool in Italian mean?
Italian-Americanised mispronunciation of the phrase “va’a fare in culo” (literally “go do it in the ass”) often shortened to “vaffanculo”, “vafangool”, “bafongool” or just “fongool”; generally interpreted to mean “ fuck you.”
How do you insult in Italian?
Vaffanculo! Our top 5 Italian insults
- Vaffanculo a chi t’è morto. Translation: “Go f#**# your dead family members.” Or “the souls of your dead family members.”
- Vattela a pigliare in culo. Translation: “Go take it up your ass.”
- Levati dai coglioni. Translation: “Get off my balls.”
- Testa di cazzo.
- Che cavolo.
What does Fangul mean in Italian?
It a dialectal form (I guess from a southern) for “Vaffanculo”. It’s ” Fuck off/fuck you ” Peppe. Grazie.
What’s a Stunad?
New Word Suggestion. [Italian slang] a stupid person.
What is a goomba in Italian?
1 informal: a close friend or associate —used especially among Italian-American men.
What does chooch mean in Italian?
Yes, Chooch means “ a person without common sense ” in Italian slang, from the word ciuccio, from which “chooch” is derived. However, in the south of Italy, Chooch also means donkey, something akin to the American slang of similar meaning, or in other words, an “idiot”.
What is Italian for no?
The Italian words for Yes is Sì, and the Italian word for No is No! Find out how to pronounce them in this free Italian lesson.
How do you flip someone off in Italy?
Americans often ask if Italians “flip the bird” and give someone the finger. The equivalent hand gesture is more emphatic: They clench the right fist and jerk the forearm up while slapping the right bicep with the left palm.
What does butana mean in Italian?
vulgar. prostitute, whore. Synonym. prostituta. (Translation of puttana from the GLOBAL Italian–English Dictionary © 2018 K Dictionaries Ltd) 6
What does Maron mean in Italian?
Marone – (Southern Italian dialect) – literally “Madonna” (i.e. – the Blessed Virgin Mary, not the pop star), generally used as “damn” or “damn it”. Sometimes pronounced “ma don”.
What is a Jadrool?
Jadrool meaning Filters. (slang, US, Italian American) A loser; a bum.