- 1 How do you say right in Korean slang?
- 2 What does Majayo mean in Korean?
- 3 How do you say yes in Korean formally?
- 4 What does kucho mean in Korean?
- 5 How do you flirt Korean phrases?
- 6 How do you say cute in Korean?
- 7 What does Kajima mean?
- 8 What does Eottoke mean?
- 9 What does Ottoke mean?
- 10 Is yes in Korean DE or NE?
- 11 What is WHO Korean?
How do you say right in Korean slang?
The word for how to say right in Korean is 오른쪽 (oreunjjok).
What does Majayo mean in Korean?
xD. Korean ppl often add this expression – 마자요(ma-ja-yo) after 네 (ne). So, they often say 네,마자요 (Ne, majayo). In english that’s mean ” Yes, that’s right.” This is in order to express more strongly and clearly that you are said “you’re right” rather than sounding like you are just nodding
How do you say yes in Korean formally?
The Formal and Polite Way The most common and standard way to say “yes” in Korean is to use the word “ne” (Hangul: 네). “Ye” (예) is synonymous with “ne” and can be used interchangeably.
What does kucho mean in Korean?
17 R: kucho, kucho. right right “Right, right.”
How do you flirt Korean phrases?
Here is the list of romantic Korean phrases you’ll need!
- I miss you – 보고 싶어 (bogo sipeo)
- I like you – 좋아해 (joahae)
- I like you a lot – 많이 좋아해 (mani joahae)
- I want to see you – 만나고 싶어 (mannago sipeo)
- I love you – 사랑해 (saranghae)
- I love you too – 나도 사랑해 (nado saranghae)
How do you say cute in Korean?
Last up, the most formal way to say “cute” is by adding the -seumnida ending. For this one, drop the -da and add -seumnida to the dictionary form: 귀엽습니다 (gwiyeopseumnida). The most formal form of the word is used mostly on TV or when speaking to large audiences.
What does Kajima mean?
Kajima=gajima ( dont go, dont leave me ) hajima (stop it, dont do that)
What does Eottoke mean?
its literal meaning is “how”
What does Ottoke mean?
Aigoo is an expression similar to ‘oh gosh’ Ottoke means ‘ what do I do?’ / ‘what should I do?’
Is yes in Korean DE or NE?
yes in korean is “de”,”ne”, ” ye ” and it depend on the personne you are talking so if he is younger than you, you can say ne or de but if he is older than you you must say ye, i am not sur about the information cause since long time i learned that on YouTube.
What is WHO Korean?
Who in Korean – 누구 (nugu) If you want to know someone’s name or identity, you can ask “who” in Korean as 누구 (nugu).