- 1 Is OK a French word?
- 2 What can I say instead of OK?
- 3 Can you say c’est d accord?
- 4 How do you respond to D Accord?
- 5 Do French people say D Accord?
- 6 What does Oh ok mean in French?
- 7 How do you say it’s OK formally?
- 8 What does achcha mean?
- 9 Does D Accord mean OK?
- 10 Are you OK French?
- 11 What is Cava in French?
- 12 Is D accord formal or informal?
- 13 What is D Accord in Italian?
Is OK a French word?
In spoken French you can say: OK! D’accord!
What can I say instead of OK?
Synonyms & Antonyms of OK
- all right,
- (also copasetic or copesetic),
Can you say c’est d accord?
D’accord is just Ok in agreement or approval whereas c’est d’accord needs to be completed as a phrase, possibly.
How do you respond to D Accord?
How To Say Okay in French – Complete Video Lesson
- The pronunciation for d’accord is ‘Dah Core”. Actually, “être d’accord” means to be in agreement.
- The next way to say okay is to simply say, “ok”. However, this is not seen as very educated in France.
- Finally, you can also say, “ça va“.
Do French people say D Accord?
Now, if you don’t want to use English words with a French accent, you can use ‘D’accord’. That’s standard French. And what most French speakers who don’t want to use English words would use. It literally means ‘Agreed’.
What does Oh ok mean in French?
Translation of “Oh, okay” in French. Oh, OK. Bon. Oh, d’accord. Alors.
How do you say it’s OK formally?
How do you say that’s fine?
- very good.
- so much the better.
- that’s good.
- it’s alright.
- it’s fine.
- it’s good.
- that’s alright.
- that’s amazing.
What does achcha mean?
Indian English (also achha) /ˈætʃ.ɑː/ us. /ˈætʃ.ɑː/ used for showing that you agree with something or understand something: Accha, that’s good. 5
Does D Accord mean OK?
In French, d’accord translates to both alright, okay or agree as in “I agree with you.”
Are you OK French?
“are you OK?” in French est-ce que ça va?
What is Cava in French?
Literally translated, ça va means “it goes.” Used in casual conversation, it can be both a question and a reply, but it’s an informal expression.
Is D accord formal or informal?
You can say ” d’acc” (informal) which means d’accord but it’s just shorter. Also some people say “d’acodacc”, it’s the same meaning but you use it when you’re happy or in a good mood thanks to what the person you’re talking with just told you.
What is D Accord in Italian?
Translation of “”d’accord”” in English Other translations. “D’accord” significa “d’accordo”, in francese. “D’accord” means ” okay ” in French. Spero che tu sia “d’accord”, su questo. I hope you are #d’accord# with that.