- 1 What are different ways to say OK?
- 2 Is there a word for yes in Chinese?
- 3 How do you say it’s OK formally?
- 4 What does achcha mean?
- 5 What are the basic Chinese words?
- 6 What does DWAY mean in Chinese?
- 7 How do you say yes in Bahasa?
- 8 How do you reply to Xie Xie?
- 9 How do you say goodnight in Chinese?
- 10 How old is Chinese?
- 11 What is your name in Chinese?
- 12 How do you reply to thank you in Chinese?
What are different ways to say OK?
Synonyms & Antonyms of OK
- all right,
- (also copasetic or copesetic),
Is there a word for yes in Chinese?
1. 是 (shì) One way to say “yes” in Chinese is 是, or shì in pinyin.
How do you say it’s OK formally?
How do you say that’s fine?
- very good.
- so much the better.
- that’s good.
- it’s alright.
- it’s fine.
- it’s good.
- that’s alright.
- that’s amazing.
What does achcha mean?
Indian English (also achha) /ˈætʃ.ɑː/ us. /ˈætʃ.ɑː/ used for showing that you agree with something or understand something: Accha, that’s good. 5
What are the basic Chinese words?
Basic Mandarin Chinese Words and Phrases
- Hello: Nǐhǎo (Nee how)
- Thank you: Xièxiè (Shieh-shieh)
- You’re welcome: Bù kèqì (Boo kuh-chi)
- Good morning: Zǎo (Zhow)
- Goodnight: Wǎn’ān (One-un)
- My name is…: Wǒ jiào (
- My friend’s name is: Wǒ de péngyǒu jiào…
What does DWAY mean in Chinese?
He explains: “’DWAY” in Chinese means “ right ” in the sense of – I believe that I am ‘right’. So far, what I’m most proud of is that I don’t regret any decision that I have made in the past.”
How do you say yes in Bahasa?
How To Say Yes In Malay
- 1) Ya — The formal yes.
- 2) Baik — Sure.
- 3) Boleh — Sure/Can. This particular word is rather colloquial in usage.
- 4) OK. This one is definitely self-explanatory.
- 5) Ha’ah — Yup.
- 1) Setuju — Agree.
- 2) Betul — True/That’s Right.
- 3) Mungkin — Maybe/Perhaps.
How do you reply to Xie Xie?
不用谢 bú yòng xiè As we know, you should answer ” bu keqi 不客气” (you’re welcome) when someone said “xiè xie” to you. However, many Chinese answered “bu yong xie” instead. “bu yong xie” means “you don’t need to say thank you to me”.
How do you say goodnight in Chinese?
“Good night” is “ 晚安 (wǎn’ān) ” in Chinese.
How old is Chinese?
China is one of the earliest areas to be develop with civilization. It has a recorded history of nearly 5,000 years. In 1700-1046 BC the first Chinese state recorded the uniting of North Central China during the Shang Dynasty.
What is your name in Chinese?
In Chinese, we use the following question to ask someone’s full name. 你叫什么名字？ (Nǐ jiào shénme míngzi?) What’s your name? If you want to ask this question with respect or at a formal occasion, you can say “请问你叫什么名字？ (Qǐngwèn nǐ jiào shénme míngzi?)
How do you reply to thank you in Chinese?
Remember, it is equally important to respond to Thank You by saying Méi wèntí means you welcome. It’s good to switch your language tone to a particular situation. If you understand the basic syntax of the Chinese, you can learn Chinese easily. The formal way of saying Thank You is 谢谢您 Xiè Xiè Nín.