- 1 What do you say to someone who keeps asking for money?
- 2 How do you respond to a family member asking for money?
- 3 What is a good excuse to borrow money?
- 4 How do you refuse someone borrowing money?
- 5 Is it wrong to ask family for money?
- 6 How do you beg someone for money?
- 7 How do I ask for financial help?
- 8 What the Bible says about lending money?
What do you say to someone who keeps asking for money?
Just tell them straight up: “ I need to pay off my credit cards and student loans,” or “I’m trying to save up for a car, I’m sorry,” or whatever else pertains to your current situation.
How do you respond to a family member asking for money?
Remember to convey your rationale as clearly as possible. Talk about your own finances. Detail the precise financial reasons you’re not comfortable giving the money. Explain how a loan may cause you financial hardship and (if you feel comfortable) detail to your relative what you can and can’t afford.
What is a good excuse to borrow money?
If you’ve got family that can afford to foot the bill, school is a very good excuse to borrow money. Anyone can fall ill at any time or have an accident that lands them in the hospital. Without health insurance, hospital bills and medication can easily break the bank and put you into debt.
How do you refuse someone borrowing money?
How to Refuse a Loan Request from Friends or Family
- Don’t Feel Pressured. Many people agree to these type of loan requests because they don’t feel that they can say no.
- Respond to the Request within 24 Hours.
- Be Firm and Concise.
- Don’t Make Promises You Can’t Keep.
- Don’t Make Exceptions.
Is it wrong to ask family for money?
Asking family for a loan is not without risks but can save you in a financial pinch. We all need money from time to time and it’s not always easy to come by if you don’t have perfect credit. Sometimes asking family or friends for a loan may be your only option. Even with all the risks, it might also be your best option
How do you beg someone for money?
How To Ask Someone For Money? 10 Ways How to Ask for Money Back From People
- 1) Ask for advice.
- 2) Choose the right person.
- 3) Give people an easy way out.
- 4) Take the whole deal seriously.
- 5) Do not haggle or negotiate too much.
- 6) Legitimatize the deal.
- 7) Get it in writing.
- 8) Repayment plans.
How do I ask for financial help?
5 Tips to Help You Ask Family and Friends for Financial Help
- Determine your needs. To avoid asking for more or less than you need, write out the exact amount you need and what you need it for.
- Explain your efforts so far.
- Develop a repayment plan.
- Give help in return.
- Be respectful.
What the Bible says about lending money?
While the Bible does speak of lending money in a positive light, it also gives warning to not lend at interest to those who are poor or who are unable to repay. It speaks of lending freely, but it warns us against being greedy, and exhorts us to act with justice.