- 1 How do you say happy birthday in South Indian?
- 2 What is a good way to say happy birthday?
- 3 How say happy birthday in short words?
- 4 How do you say happy birthday in 50 different languages?
- 5 What is Happy birthday in Hebrew?
- 6 How do you convey your birthday wishes?
- 7 How do you say happy birthday to Bestie in unique way?
- 8 How do you wish a short and sweet birthday?
- 9 How do you write a birthday blessing?
- 10 How many languages is happy birthday song in?
How do you say happy birthday in South Indian?
happy birthday in indian languages
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY in HINDI – जन्मदिन मुबारक (janmadin mubaarak)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY in Tamil – பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள் (Piṟantanāḷ vāḻttukkaḷ)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY in Telugu – పుట్టినరోజు శుభాకాంక్షలు (Puṭṭinarōju śubhākāṅkṣalu)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY in Malayalam – ജന്മദിനാശംസകൾ (janmadināśansakaḷ)
What is a good way to say happy birthday?
May your birthday be filled with laughter! May you have a fantastic day and many more to come! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I wish you all the best on your special day.
How say happy birthday in short words?
- Congratulations on another year well lived.
- Best wishes on your birthday – may you have many, many more.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
- Best wishes for a fantastic person on [his/her] birthday.
- Happy Birthday!
- I hope you treat yourself to something special on your birthday – you deserve it!
How do you say happy birthday in 50 different languages?
How to Say “Happy Birthday” in 50 Different Languages
- Albanian: “Gëzuar ditëlindjen”
- Bosnian: “Sretan rođendan”
- Bulgarian: “Chestit Rozhden den”
- Catalan: “Per molts anys”
- Cheinese: “Shēngrì kuàilè”
- Czech: “Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám”
- Danish: “Tillykke med fødselsdagen”
- Dutch: Fijne verjaardag”
What is Happy birthday in Hebrew?
In Hebrew, “happy birthday” is “ yom huledet sameach.” It can mean a great deal to wish or sing somebody a yon huledet sameach at an event, such as a Bar Mitzvah.
How do you convey your birthday wishes?
20 Best Birthday Messages to Convey ‘Happy Birthday’ Wishes!!
- Our childhood memories are a treasure to me. I cherish each and every moment with you.
- Someone whom you can be yourself with, Someone who you can have pointless conversations with,
- Happy, Happy Birthday!
- Dear Buddy,
- Nothing but lovely moments.
How do you say happy birthday to Bestie in unique way?
Wishing you many more years of good health and prosperity. Thank you for living your life in a way that makes every day worth celebrating. Happiest of birthdays! Even though celebrations might look a bit different this year, you’re always the life of the party—over Zoom, and all.
How do you wish a short and sweet birthday?
Short & Sweet Birthday Messages
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It’s your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
How do you write a birthday blessing?
What to Write in a Birthday Card
- Hope you have a very Happy Birthday, [NAME]!
- Happy Birthday!
- On your birthday, I celebrate you and the special place you have in my heart.
- Wishing you a blessed year and a wonderful day!
- Enjoy this special day in celebration of a most wonderful you!
How many languages is happy birthday song in?
The song’s base lyrics have been translated into at least 18 languages. The melody of “Happy Birthday to You” comes from the song “Good Morning to All”, which has traditionally been attributed to American sisters Patty and Mildred J.