- 1 How do you say my darling in French feminine?
- 2 Is mon Cheri romantic?
- 3 What is the meaning of mon ami?
- 4 What is a French girl called?
- 5 What do you call a French boyfriend?
- 6 How do you call your girlfriend cute in French?
- 7 How do you express love in French?
- 8 What is mon amour?
- 9 Is Nana a French word?
- 10 What is a Cherie?
- 11 What language is Mi Amore?
- 12 What does mon ami Watashi no Tomodachi mean?
- 13 Why do the French say sacre bleu?
How do you say my darling in French feminine?
Ma chérie and mon chéri both refer to “my darling,” the endearing term I am sharing with you here. The difference is that one is feminine (ma chérie, which is said to a female) and the other is masculine (mon chéri, which is said to a male).
Is mon Cheri romantic?
Mon chéri means “ my dear ” or “sweetheart” in French. It’s an adorable term of endearment for a male person someone is fond of, romantically or platonically.
What is the meaning of mon ami?
Translation of “mon ami” in English. Noun. Adverb. my friend. my buddy.
What is a French girl called?
French Translation. fille. More French words for girl. la fille noun. daughter, woman, child, maid, she.
What do you call a French boyfriend?
Top 10: Most popular French terms of endearment
- Mon amour: my love.
- Mon chou: My cabbage, but chou can also be short for a French cream puff called chou chantilly or chou à la crème.
- Chouchou: Derived from chou.
- Mon ange: My angel.
- Mon bébé: My baby.
- Doudou: What kids call their favorite toy or blankie.
- Mon coeur: My heart.
How do you call your girlfriend cute in French?
10 French Love Nicknames
- Mon amour – my love.
- Mon ange – my angel.
- Mon trésor – my treasure.
- Mon coeur – my heart.
- Mon canard – my duck – yes, I know…
- Mon chou – my sweet bun (un chou à la crème is a cream filled puff pastry) – “mon petit chou” is also quite common.
- Mon chouchou – comes from “mon chou”
How do you express love in French?
Let’s look at a bunch of different phrases for “I love you” in French.
- Je t’aime bien – I like you.
- Je t’aime – I love you.
- Je suis amoureux/amoureuse de toi – I am in love with you.
- Je t’aime beaucoup – You mean a lot to me.
- Je t’aime pour toujours – I love you forever.
What is mon amour?
Translation of “mon amour” in English. Noun. honey my love my darling mon amour baby my dear my beloved sweetie my lover mi amor.
Is Nana a French word?
Why do I need to know nana? For most British people, the word nana is used to describe a grandmother, but in French it has a very different meaning – as a slang term for girlfriend or just a girl. Very definitely an informal term, but one you will hear frequently from young people chatting, or from watching French TV.
What is a Cherie?
noun, plural ché·ries [shey-ree]. / ʃeɪˈri/. French. dear; sweetheart: used in referring to or addressing a woman or girl.
What language is Mi Amore?
To call someone “my love” in Spanish, you can say mi amor.
What does mon ami Watashi no Tomodachi mean?
my friend わたしの友だち／Japanese.
Why do the French say sacre bleu?
Sacrebleu or sacre bleu is a French profanity used as a cry of surprise or happiness. It is a minced oath form of the profane sacré dieu, “holy God”. The holy God exclamation being profane is related to the second commandment: “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”