- 1 Is the French word for computer masculine or feminine?
- 2 What is the plural of L ordinateur?
- 3 What is CPU called in French?
- 4 How do you say computer in different languages?
- 5 What is your name in French?
- 6 What is L Actrice plural in French?
- 7 What is L Ami plural?
- 8 Why is the French word for computer ordinateur?
- 9 What is Ram in French?
- 10 What is GPU in French?
- 11 What is the full form of CPU central processing unit?
Is the French word for computer masculine or feminine?
For instance, some nouns are always masculine no matter what, like un sac (a bag), un manteau (an overcoat), and un ordinateur (a computer). Others are always feminine, like une voiture (a car), une maison (a house), and une école (a school).
What is the plural of L ordinateur?
ordinateur m (plural: ordinateurs m)
What is CPU called in French?
central processing unit, CPU, central processor N COMPUT.
How do you say computer in different languages?
In other languages computer
- American English: computer /kəmpyˈutər/
- Arabic: كمبيوتر
- Brazilian Portuguese: computador.
- Chinese: 计算机
- Croatian: računalo.
- Czech: počítač
- Danish: computer.
- Dutch: computer.
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What is L Actrice plural in French?
plural of actrice. actrices [pl/f]
What is L Ami plural?
Common. plural of ami. amis [pl/m]
Why is the French word for computer ordinateur?
One such word is computer in French: ordinateur. Le nom (the noun) computer comes from le verbe (the verb) to compute, which originally comes from the French word compter, which then comes from Latin: computare. In 1955, l’entreprise (the company) IBM brought a new computer and le mot ordinateur to France.
What is Ram in French?
ram → bouc, chevreuil, bélier, bouquin, demoiselle, sonnette.
What is GPU in French?
French Translation. carte graphique.
What is the full form of CPU central processing unit?
Central processing unit