- 1 What is an example of an affirmation?
- 2 What are some affirmation words?
- 3 How do I create a daily affirmation?
- 4 What is a good daily affirmation?
- 5 What are the 7 affirmations?
- 6 What is affirmation sentence?
- 7 How do you start affirmations?
- 8 What are the 7 love languages?
- 9 What are words of affirmation for friends?
- 10 What is the most powerful affirmation?
- 11 What is the best affirmation?
- 12 How do you attract money affirmations?
What is an example of an affirmation?
The definition of affirmation is the act of confirming something to be true, or is a written or oral statement that confirms something is true. An example of affirmation is reminding a child that she is smart. An example of an affirmation is a written document prepared by an accused criminal outlining his guilt.
What are some affirmation words?
10 powerful, positive words of affirmation to say every day
- I am in control of my life.
- Today will be a great day.
- I focus on what I want.
- I can handle anything that comes my way.
- I have all the strength and confidence within me that I need to succeed.
- Everything in life happens for me.
How do I create a daily affirmation?
Positive words to use in your affirmations
- Choose a negative thought and write its positive opposite.
- Make your affirmations only a few words long.
- Start your affirmations with “I” or “My.”
- Write your affirmations in the present tense.
- Write as though you’re grateful for already having and being what you want.
What is a good daily affirmation?
I accept myself for who I am and create peace, power and confidence of mind and of heart. I am going to forgive myself and free myself. I deserve to forgive and be forgiven. I am healing and strengthening every day.
What are the 7 affirmations?
7 Positive Affirmations To Tell Yourself Every Day
- I believe in my dreams. Believe in yourself and all that you are.
- I am doing my best every day.
- I love myself for who I am.
- I am in charge of my own happiness.
- I accept 100% responsibility for my own life.
- The best is yet to come.
- I am grateful for every day.
What is affirmation sentence?
Definition of Affirmation. an action of approval or support. Examples of Affirmation in a sentence. 1. I enjoyed the food critic’s affirmation in his column after he dined in my restaurant.
How do you start affirmations?
Creating your own affirmations
- Begin with “I” or “My” A first-person perspective can tie affirmations more strongly to your sense of self.
- Keep them in the present tense.
- Don’t be afraid to accept anxious thoughts.
- Tie them to core values and successes.
What are the 7 love languages?
The 5 Love Languages, 7 Days, 1 Couple
- Words of affirmation: compliments or words of encouragement.
- Quality time: their partner’s undivided attention.
- Receiving gifts: symbols of love, like flowers or chocolates.
- Acts of service: setting the table, walking the dog, or doing other small jobs.
What are words of affirmation for friends?
I am proud of all that you are. You are enough. You’ve make me a better person. I believe in you and so does everyone surrounding you.
What is the most powerful affirmation?
20 Most Powerful Affirmations Because Thoughts Become Things
- I embrace the rhythm of life and let it unfold.
- I focus on action to create the life I want.
- I know my intuition will always take me in the right direction.
- I adore my quirks because they make me unique.
- I can become anything I put my mind to.
What is the best affirmation?
Repeat After Me… 17 Positive Affirmations to Inspire You
- I am love. I am purpose.
- I am worthy of what I desire. (@gabbybernstein)
- I can. I will.
- I am adventurous.
- I feed my spirit.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I am the hero of my own life.
- I will not compare myself to strangers on the Internet.
How do you attract money affirmations?
Here are 20 positive money mantras and affirmations to get you started:
- You are a money magnet.
- Money flows freely to me.
- I release all resistance to attracting money.
- There is always more than enough money in my life.
- I naturally attract good fortune.
- I am financially free.
- My income exceeds my expenses.