- 1 Can you make Siri say things?
- 2 How do you make Siri rude?
- 3 What happen if you tell Siri 17?
- 4 Does Siri have an attitude?
- 5 What happens if you tell Siri 14?
- 6 Why does Siri say hmm?
- 7 What you should never ask Siri?
- 8 What fun things can you ask Siri?
- 9 What do you ask Siri to say you have no friends?
- 10 What happens if u say 18 to Siri?
- 11 What happens if you tell Siri hyphen 5 times?
- 12 How do I give Siri a nickname?
Can you make Siri say things?
Siri can read or say things easily depending on what you want it to read; a web page, ebook, text or a paragraph. Choose “Speak” from the options and Siri will read it out for you.
How do you make Siri rude?
Siri sometimes becomes upset when insulted. If you want to upset Siri, comment on her voice. Say something like, “Siri, I don’t like your voice. ” Then, wait for the generated response. Responses will vary.
What happen if you tell Siri 17?
According to the Siri user guide, iPhones automatically call the local emergency number no matter what emergency number you say. However, if there isn’t an emergency and you’re just telling Siri “17” — which is the emergency number for a small region in France — you’re wasting a lot of people’s time.
Does Siri have an attitude?
The result, before the software was bought by Apple, was “occasionally a light attitude,” he said. According to a different person who actually worked at Apple on the Siri project, Apple focused on keeping Siri’s personality “friendly and humble — but also with an edge ”.
What happens if you tell Siri 14?
Siri displays a message explaining the number is used in some locations to contact emergency services. Siri then goes onto confirm whether it should dial 14, 03, or indeed, Emergency Services. If Siri makes the emergency call, you should have three seconds to tap Cancel before it goes through.
Why does Siri say hmm?
The issue started to happen after iOS 13 update and before that Siri always used to say Yes or NO, but after the update Siri replies with Uh-Huh and Um-Hmm. So the Apple is trying to make with new responses like uh-huh to make Siri more Human and easier to interact with.
What you should never ask Siri?
And don’t miss the bonus at the end.
- Don’t try to find out if Jon Snow is alive.
- Never tell her to show you skin and home parasites.
- Don’t search for unknown animals or plants.
- Don’t ask her to call an ambulance.
- Don’t tell her you need to hide a body.
- Don’t tell Siri to call your boyfriend.
What fun things can you ask Siri?
Funny Things to Ask Siri
- Siri, can pigs fly?
- Siri, can you make me laugh?
- Siri, what’s a good knock-knock joke?
- Siri, can you sing me a song?
- Siri, can you beatbox for me?
- Siri, do I look good?
- Siri, can you sing me a lullaby?
- Siri, will you follow me on Twitter?
What do you ask Siri to say you have no friends?
If you ask the iOS 8 version of Siri, the iPhone’s digital assistant, “What’s zero divided by zero? ” she will provide an answer. Just not the answer you wanted to hear. “Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends.
What happens if u say 18 to Siri?
Saying “17” or “18” to Siri will try to call emergency services.
What happens if you tell Siri hyphen 5 times?
1 — perhaps the bug was introduced in a recent version of iOS. Verdict: Fact. Saying “hyphen” five times using voice input crashes your iPhone, but there’s no need to worry; nothing else happens in the process.
How do I give Siri a nickname?
How to Get Siri to Call You By a Nickname
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap your name/my card.
- Tap Edit.
- Scroll down, and tap Add Field. Is there already a blank nickname field on your card?
- Tap Nickname.
- Tap the Nickname field.
- Enter your nickname, and tap Done.
- Siri will now call you by your nickname.