- 1 How do you say how are you politely?
- 2 How are you formal ways?
- 3 How can I ask how are you?
- 4 What words are polite?
- 5 How do you ask how are you without saying it?
- 6 How do you say I am fine in different ways?
- 7 What are you doing say in different ways?
- 8 What are different ways to say hello?
- 9 How are you doing flirty reply?
- 10 What to say after you ask how are you?
- 11 What to say instead of what’s up?
- 12 What are the five golden words?
- 13 What is a polite sentence?
How do you say how are you politely?
It is better to express interest in the person’s well-being by starting with one of the following statements:
- I hope all is well.
- I hope all is well with you.
- I hope this message finds you well.
- I hope things are going well for you.
How are you formal ways?
The most common way of greeting someone both at an informal level and more formally would be: Hello! How are you? to which the standard reply is: Very well, thank you. or: Fine, thank you.
How can I ask how are you?
How to ask “How are you?” (informal)
- How’s everything?
- How’s it going?
- How are things?
- What’s up? — Around the year 2001, everyone, everywhere was saying this — thanks to this ad.
- How are you doing?
- What’s new?
- You all right?
What words are polite?
Words that are polite include “Please,” “Thank you,” and “Excuse me.” “Excuse me” is what I say when I would like the attention of another person. I can use my words to say, “Excuse me” when I want to talk to another person. When I use “Excuse me” I wait for the other person to look at me, move, or speak to me.
How do you ask how are you without saying it?
IN A CONVERSATION + YOU’RE READY TO DO SOME DEEP LISTENING
- What would you like to talk about or not talk about today? (Bonus points here for asking for consent!)
- How’s your heart today?
- What’s alive for you in this moment?
- What’s your day (or week) been like so far?
- What’s on your mind this morning/afternoon/evening?
How do you say I am fine in different ways?
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- I’m fine thank you.
- I feel great / marvellous / fine.
- Couldn’t be better.
- Fit as a fiddle.
- Very well, thanks.
- Not bad.
What are you doing say in different ways?
Here are some alternatives:
- What are you doing lately?
- What are you doing with your life?
- What are you up to lately?
- How is it going these days?
- How is it going lately?
What are different ways to say hello?
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good day.
How are you doing flirty reply?
Here are 11 ways how to respond to what are you doing when your crush/partner asks:
- 01“I’m just here thinking about you.”
- 02“Not you, unfortunately.”
- 03 “Watching [insert TV show/movie].
- 04“Trying to figure out when you’re finally going to ask me out.”
- 05 “Just playing with [insert pet name and picture].
What to say after you ask how are you?
How many times have you had this exchange with prospects? You say, “Hey there, how are you?” They respond, “ I’m good, thanks. And you? ” You say, “I’m good too, thanks for asking.”
What to say instead of what’s up?
Different Ways to Say “What’s Up?”
- Sup? ( short slang version of what’s up)
- How’s it going?
- What’s going on?
- Wagwan (Slang version of ‘What’s going on? ‘)
- What’s happening?
- What’s new?
- Anything new with you?
What are the five golden words?
What Are the 5 Golden Words?
- Thank You. Thank you is the word they need to say to express gratitude towards generosity and any help they received from others unsolicited or not.
- Excuse Me.
- May I.
What is a polite sentence?
CK 269897 It is polite to open doors for people. CM 299083 Though he is young, he is quite polite. CM 299299 He declined the job-offer very politely. CK 259468 The little girl made a polite bow to me. CK 652410 It’s more polite to say thin than skinny.