- 1 How do you introduce your age in Korean?
- 2 What do you call someone your age in Korean?
- 3 How do you say how old are you in Korean informal?
- 4 Can a girl call a guy Hyung?
- 5 What is a Sunbae?
- 6 What do Korean guys call their girlfriends?
- 7 How do you say 1000 in Korean?
- 8 What is WHO Korean?
- 9 How do you count from 1 to 3 in Korean?
- 10 What is legal age in Korea?
- 11 How do you get a Korean name?
How do you introduce your age in Korean?
Saying your age is easy.
- One: 하나 (한)
- Two: 둘 (두)
- Three: 셋 (세)
- Four: 넷 (네)
- Five: 다섯
- Six: 여섯
- Seven: 일곱
- Eight: 여덟
What do you call someone your age in Korean?
– Oppa (오빠) = Older brother (used by females) – Noona (누나) = Older sister (used by males) – Hyung (형) = Older brother (used by males) – Unnie (언니) = Older sister (used by females) Depending on where you’re from, the saying “age is nothing but a number” might ring true.
How do you say how old are you in Korean informal?
You can also ask someone’s Korean age by using this question: 나이가 어떻게 되세요? (naiga eotteoke doeseyo?) How old are you?
Can a girl call a guy Hyung?
I think that is very few. I have many female friends and nobody call a man generally ‘hyung ‘. Of course they can sometimes make a joke calling a man as ‘hyung’ but it does not mean that the girl can call a man ‘hyung’.
What is a Sunbae?
Sunbae(선배, 先輩) is a word that refers to people with more experience (at work, school, etc), and hoobae(후배, 後輩) refers to people with less experience. Generally, hoobaes have to use jondaetmal(존댓말, honorific language) to sunbaes, meaning they have to speak very politely and treat them with respect.
What do Korean guys call their girlfriends?
What do Korean guys call their girlfriends? Jagiya (자기야) – “Honey” or “Baby” Perhaps the most popular of the Korean terms of endearment between couples, it means “honey”, “darling” or “baby”.
How do you say 1000 in Korean?
There is a word for “1,000” in Korean and English. It is “천” and “one thousand” respectively. There is a word for “10,000” in Korean (“만”), but there is not a separate word for this in English. We just use the previous denomination “thousand” with “ten” to say “ten thousand.”
What is WHO Korean?
Who in Korean – 누구 (nugu) If you want to know someone’s name or identity, you can ask “who” in Korean as 누구 (nugu).
How do you count from 1 to 3 in Korean?
Practice the Korean system.
- Korean numbers are written using symbols that are called “Hangul” and are not written using the Roman alphabet.
- 1 하나 (Hana or Hah – nah)
- 2 둘 (Dul or Dool)
- 3 셋 (Set or Seht)
- 4 넷 (Net or Neht)
- 5 다섯 (Dausut or Dah suht)
- 6 여섯 (Yeosut or Yuh suht)
- 7 일곱 (Ilgup or eel gob)
What is legal age in Korea?
According to South Korea’s Criminal Act Article 305, the age of consent in South Korea is 20 years old. This is one of the oldest ages of consent in the world.
How do you get a Korean name?
Korean naming conventions arrange names as follows: [FAMILY NAME] [personal name]. For example, KIM Min Su (male) or LEE Hyori (female). Each Korean name usually consists of three syllables. The first is the family name while the second and third are the given name.